The Evangelical Universalist Forum

Rejoicing Seeing People in ECT, Part 2

You might like Jason’s “Sword to the Heart,” [tag]qaz[/tag]. You can download it from the link in his signature (at the bottom of his posts) in .pdf form. His excellent work of fiction, “Cry of Justice” is also available there.

anybody who believes one day they will rejoice to see others burning in ‘eternal hell’ is twisted in their ‘christian’ belief…I’m sorry, maybe I should but but I really do not see such ‘believers’ as brothers and sisters in Christ…not being negative…just being truthful…Calvinism is a sick belief system.

that’s good…please, please question it…and Calvinism too.

It’s even easier to show this conclusion than jaxxen’s apparent (?) “reasonable account” –– he at least should be ‘eternally’ happy :unamused:

Thus those holding to a postmortem ECT from this passage above can be greatly comforted knowing that even as they are likewise “in Heaven in the presence of the Lordthey too will be able to speak, as per Lk 16:26, with their lost loved ones as they writhe in flames “forever and ever”. Though there be a “great gulf fixed” between them they at least will be close enough to communicate… Jesus thought of everything, oh joy!! :smiling_imp: :unamused: