The Evangelical Universalist Forum

Homepage Forum Announcements

[size=120]Robin watched the preview of Hellbound: The Movie & was “very impressed” & “looking forward to its release”. Director’s comments

Robin has announced that the 2nd edition of The Evangelical Universalist is now available in print & Kindle!
Chris Tilling & Eric Reitan are discussing God’s Final Victory: A Comparative Philosophical Case For Universalism[/size]

[size=120]We’re looking for anyone who is willing to hold Hellbound movie posters at the Harvest Crusade.
Kevin Miller will provide posters & T-shirts. If anyone’s interested please contact Auggybendoggy[/size]

[size=120]Robin watched Hellbound: The Movie & was “very impressed”!

The 2nd edition of The Evangelical Universalist is now available in print & Kindle![/size]

[size=120]Unknown to me, our forum was consuming too many resources on the host (Arvixe) & without warning they took us offline. I immediately contacted them but it took over 2 days to even establish what exactly was causing the problem :confused: After still offering no solution, I began moving our site to Webfaction (host I use at work), however I discovered Arvixe had a bug that meant I couldn’t get our data off them! :imp: Thankfully a friend came to the rescue & was able to extract it via another, time consuming way :ugeek:

Anyway, Robin has now released his excellent review of Hellbound: The Movie!

The 2nd edition of The Evangelical Universalist is now available in print & Kindle![/size]

[size=120]http://vimeo.com/46377901

Robin Parry (Gregory MacDonald) has done an excellent review of it here.[/size]

[size=120]A Video of a Debate with Talbott on Hell!. Talbott taking questions about it on viewtopic.php?f=79&t=3653[/size]

[size=120]Eric Reitan Responds Back to Chris Tilling about GOD’S FINAL VICTORY[/size]

[size=120]Talbott’s “Heaven and Hell in Christian Thought” entry for the online Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy has been published!
I’ve created a thread for discussing it.[/size]

[size=120]Talbott’s “Heaven and Hell in Christian Thought” entry for the online Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy has been published!
I’ve created a thread for discussing it.

You can now pre-order Hellbound?, in DVD or Blu formats.[/size]

I’ve created a thread for discussing it.

You can now pre-order Hellbound?, in DVD or Blu-ray formats. Kevin has given us a 20% discount code for members![/size]

[size=120]Kevin showing Hellbound? & doing Q&A in UK

You can now pre-order Hellbound?, in DVD or Blu-ray formats. Kevin has given us a 20% discount code for members![/size]

[size=120]A video of a great debate: Kevin vs Mark. UR vs ECT.

Kevin showing Hellbound? & doing Q&A in UK

[size=120]“Ask a Universalist” - vote for the questions you want Robin to answer

Kevin showing Hellbound? & doing Q&A in UK

[size=120]Robin’s responses (video clips, with transcripts) to “Ask a Universalist”

[size=120]For those on Facebook I highly recommend Evangelical Universalism Invitation and Debate - you’ll see some familiar friendly faces [/size] :sunglasses:

[size=120]Unfortunately dozens of spammers have joined over the last few days (about 1 per 10 minutes at one stage :astonished: ), so the administrators are busy cleaning out false accounts and deleting posts that get through. If you have a forum account name that might be regarded as even a little gibberishy, PLEASE POST A CLEAR INTRODUCTION TO YOURSELF AS SOON AS POSSIBLE to reduce the chance of being deleted by accident.

If your account has been deleted by accident, just resign up. Your account probably wasn’t banned, just deleted. An admin still has to approve every new member for a while, so please be patient.

For those on Facebook I highly recommend Evangelical Universalism Invitation and Debate - you’ll see some familiar friendly faces [/size] :sunglasses:

[size=120]We invite anyone (you don’t have to be a Christian or a Universalist) who is interested in discussion to join the forum. Doing so allows you to post, and to see the active posts & the Members Only area (about a 1/4 of the site’s content).

We think it helps everyone to know roughly where someone is coming from, so please go ahead and introduce yourself in Introductions.

To stop people being overwhelmed by the volume of topics & to encourage members to engage with other members’ topics, we have decided to try out a new rule: One “New Topic” per week per member[/size]

[size=120]
We invite anyone (you don’t have to be a Christian or a Universalist) who is interested in discussion to join the forum. Doing so allows you to post, and to see the active posts & the Members Only area (about a 1/4 of the site’s content).

We think it helps everyone to know roughly where someone is coming from, so please go ahead and introduce yourself in Introductions.

To stop people being overwhelmed by the volume of topics & to encourage members to engage with other members’ topics, we have decided to try out a new rule: One “New Topic” per week per member

Talbott’s “The Inescapable Love of God” audiobook available![/size]

[size=120]

To stop people being overwhelmed by the volume of topics & to encourage members to engage with other members’ topics, we have decided to try out a new rule: One “New Topic” per week per member

Talbott’s “The Inescapable Love of God” audiobook available!

Thomas Allin’s awesome old Christ Triumphant now newer and more awesome thanks to Robin Parry creating an Annotated Edition (June 2015) – Kindle version available!

[/size]

[size=120]

Youtube: Dr. Robin Parry interviews Dr. Illaria Ramelli on her recent Tome tracing Patristic Universalists.

Talbott’s “The Inescapable Love of God” (2nd edition) audiobook available!

Thomas Allin’s awesome old Christ Triumphant now newer and more awesome thanks to Robin Parry creating an Annotated Edition (June 2015) – Kindle version available!

Jason Pratt is now guest speaking on a weekly internet chat show for Evangelical Universalism. May God help us lead more people to trust in God (the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit), especially for salvation from our sins!

[/size]

[size=120]

Youtube: Dr. Robin Parry interviews Dr. Illaria Ramelli on her recent Tome tracing Patristic Universalists.

Talbott’s “The Inescapable Love of God” (2nd edition) audiobook available!

Want a systematic summary of the purpose of God’s judgment and of the unquenchable fire of Gehenna according to Jesus; plus a ton of commentary on the sheep and the goats, the parable(s) of the talents, the Rich Man and Lazarus, being thrown into prison with the tormentors, and the sin against the Holy Spirit? This particular episode of Jason Pratt’s weekly internet chat show for Evangelical Christian Universalism summarizes and puts together separate arguments previously made in earlier eps (in about two hours twenty minutes – though note that not all Christian universalists are going to agree with these arguments). May God help us lead more people to trust in God (the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit), especially for salvation from our sins!

[/size]