The Evangelical Universalist Forum

Homepage Forum Announcements

[size=120]You might want to read the transcript, watch, listen or download Robin’s video
I’m still working on preparing content for our new website & would love your help
Looking for something succinct? Bell’s Hells: seven myths about universalism[/size]

[size=120]Epic 3 hour radio debate of Evangelical Universalism announced!
You might want to read the transcript, watch, listen or download Robin’s video
Looking for something succinct? Bell’s Hells: seven myths about universalism[/size]

[size=120]Upcoming talk by Robin at Oxford on The Baptist Universalist (Elhanan Winchester)

[size=120]Epic radio debate on UR between Jason & TurretinFan

[size=120]Please pray for Robin’s Universalism & Evangelical Theology Panel Discussion in San Francisco on the 17th Nov.

[size=120]You might want to read the transcript, watch, listen or download Robin’s video

[size=120]I need criticism of “The Evangelical Universalist” for 2nd Ed! Details

[size=150]MERRY CHRISTMAS!!![/size]
I hope you can celebrate, with friends & family, the incredible incarnation, God sharing our suffering & joining Himself to all humanity forever! :sunglasses:

[size=150]HAPPY NEW YEAR!!![/size]
I hope you can celebrate it with friends & family. I’m very excited about 2012, see why :sunglasses:

[size=100]You can now use Forum Runner[/size] to access forum from iOS (iPhone/iPad) & Android phones. It has a free read-only app & a full app for $1.99 :nerd:

[size=120]Our new Featured Guest, Dr. Richard Beck, has posted his first post

[size=120]Chris Tilling & Eric Reitan discuss God’s Final Victory: A Comparative Philosophical Case For Universalism
James Goetz’s (one of the site’s founders) first book Conditional Futurism is now out - endorsed by Parry, Talbott & others!

[size=120]Robin Parry has announced that the 2nd edition of The Evangelical Universalist is now available in print & Kindle!
Chris Tilling & Eric Reitan are discussing God’s Final Victory: A Comparative Philosophical Case For Universalism
James Goetz’s (one of the site’s founders) first book Conditional Futurism is now out - endorsed by Parry, Talbott & others![/size]

[size=120]Robin watched the preview of Hellbound: The Movie & was “very impressed” & “looking forward to its release”. Director’s comments

Robin has announced that the 2nd edition of The Evangelical Universalist is now available in print & Kindle!
Chris Tilling & Eric Reitan are discussing God’s Final Victory: A Comparative Philosophical Case For Universalism[/size]

[size=120]We’re looking for anyone who is willing to hold Hellbound movie posters at the Harvest Crusade.
Kevin Miller will provide posters & T-shirts. If anyone’s interested please contact Auggybendoggy[/size]

[size=120]Robin watched Hellbound: The Movie & was “very impressed”!

The 2nd edition of The Evangelical Universalist is now available in print & Kindle![/size]

[size=120]Unknown to me, our forum was consuming too many resources on the host (Arvixe) & without warning they took us offline. I immediately contacted them but it took over 2 days to even establish what exactly was causing the problem :confused: After still offering no solution, I began moving our site to Webfaction (host I use at work), however I discovered Arvixe had a bug that meant I couldn’t get our data off them! :imp: Thankfully a friend came to the rescue & was able to extract it via another, time consuming way :ugeek:

Anyway, Robin has now released his excellent review of Hellbound: The Movie!

The 2nd edition of The Evangelical Universalist is now available in print & Kindle![/size]

[size=120]http://vimeo.com/46377901

Robin Parry (Gregory MacDonald) has done an excellent review of it here.[/size]

[size=120]A Video of a Debate with Talbott on Hell!. Talbott taking questions about it on viewtopic.php?f=79&t=3653[/size]

[size=120]Eric Reitan Responds Back to Chris Tilling about GOD’S FINAL VICTORY[/size]

[size=120]Talbott’s “Heaven and Hell in Christian Thought” entry for the online Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy has been published!
I’ve created a thread for discussing it.[/size]