The Evangelical Universalist Forum

How To Live Under An Unqualified President by John Piper

Hahahahahahaah - of course you missed the list of 41 accomplishments up above. Hahahahaha

Bragging about accomplishments is extreme ego Dave.

More fake news?? Everyone said Trump was crazy to predict 3% growth in the GDP.
Well, he’s done it, and we’re all going to be better off, even those who hate Trump. Sorry.

conservativedailynews.com/2 … ly+News%29

Fake news. Social Darwinist. Sex pervert. Islamaphobe. Racist. Whore-monger. Capitalist pig. Hater of poor people, immigrants, anybody not white, he is nothing more than an insect-brained meat animal. Fascist pig. He’s too evil even for hell. We must invent a new even badder place for him. One that lasts not only for eternity and infinity, but infinity squared!! At least!!

He’s a good business man Dave. But at the moment business people just don’t cut it for me. It’s something personal I’ve experienced with the way they treat people and view the world.

I think if Trump would hire, a couple of zombies…and included them in his staff…he would show…he’s an equal opportunity, government employer. :laughing:

Here comes the job candidates now. :laughing:

But, but Randy - Lefties don’t want to work for Trump!! :laughing: :laughing:

Another great Trump action - Great for Israel, and for us.
frontpagemag.com/fpm/268661/ … line-glick
frontpagemag.com/fpm/268625/ … greenfield

Recognizing Jerusalem as what it manifestly IS, the capital of Israel, means a LOT to me. Thank you, DJT. Our new president has fought harder and worked harder and persevered like no president we’ve had in a very, very long time. Not disappointed… and to think, I mostly voted for him because he’s NOT Hillary. Turns out he was the best of the whole bunch all along. And maybe he just might succeed at draining that swamp… er, cesspool… er, quagmire… Yes, I think he just might.

Recognizing Jerusalem as what it manifestly IS, the capital of Israel, means a LOT to me. Thank you, DJT. Our new president has fought harder and worked harder and persevered like no president we’ve had in a very, very long time. Not disappointed… and to think, I mostly voted for him because he’s NOT Hillary. Turns out he was the best of the whole bunch all along. And maybe he just might succeed at draining that swamp… er, cesspool… er, quagmire… Yes, I think he just might.

Despite the fact many dislike him personally, objectively speaking Trump is doing a great job with economic growth doubling , job creation accelerating, ISIS decimated, Kim’s nuclear buildup at least confronted and consumer confidence soaring as well as the Stock Market.

Claiming only the rich benefit is a “leftist” talking point and pure gibberish.
Also Afro-Americans are doing much better although they seem to hate Trump and love Obama yet they are way better under Trump.

Next comes infrastructure spending and i can’t wait to here how the MSM and “political left” frame this as benefiting the rich!

Another? It’s the first from my point of view. And I ain’t no “Leftie” (I was even a candidate for the farthest right party that existed in Canada at the time when I ran.) Yet I do deplore the extreme right in United States for blaming “Lefties” for all the country’s ills.

The New Democratic Party in Canada is farther left than any of the so-called Leftie Villains of United States, but I don’t see any more damage from their influence than from anyone else. Though the NDP has never been in power federally, individual provinces have elected an NDP government at various times, and I’ve never heard anyone complain that these “Lefties” had ruined their province.

Indeed, Tommy Douglas, a Baptist minister, became leader of the CCF Party (Co-operative Commonwealth Federation—even farther left than the present NDP party. Some people said “CCF” stood for “Crazy Canadian Farmers”). Douglas became premier of Saskatchewan, and it was he who established a great health system in that province. He then stepped down as premier to lead the newly-formed NDP Party. In 2004, a CBC Television program named Tommy Douglas “The Greatest Canadian”, based on a Canada-wide, viewer-supported survey. You can read more about this great leader in this Wikipedia article from which I drew much of my information.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Douglas

Soon other provinces adopted a similar health system. The Ontario Health Insurance Plan has certainly saved me many thousands of dollars. And I’ve never heard of any Conservative Party member who wished to see this health system demolished.

Just a little credit where credit is due, Don? Did you read the list of 40 accomplishments in his first year, that I posted up above? Like I said, I am not a fan of Trump, but when he does something good for the US, I’m at least willing to say ‘good job’.
Such animus from BC!

BTW - I am hugely disappointed in the health-care debacle in the US.

But otoh, another Trump accomplishment: Isis is ‘in tatters’ after about a year since Obama’s a**-kissing appeasement policy’.
foxnews.com/world/2017/12/08 … tters.html

Oh NO - not Fox!! They reported that we landed a man on the moon - and we know that was false!! :laughing:

Does the list include, pardoning the 2 turkeys around Thanksgiving? That is a big accomplishment for Trump - in my book :smiley:

Oh, dear! I forgot about the turkey pardoning—even though I had watched a video of it…

Okay Dave,

I just talked to my 87 year old best friend (AA sponsor, father) and he said the market’s the best it’s ever been. He has some investments that are booming. So, it looks like I will get a good Christmas this year. Thanks to Trump.

You guys are right - taking down ISIS - not a big deal.
3% = gdp -not a big deal
economic boom -who cares? Not Canada!!

But - pardoning the 2 turkeys - Priceless!!!
So, I pardone you 2 turkeys as well!! Boom!! :laughing:

Michael!!! Thank you. You’ve done what some here are unable to do.

Wow! And here I thought I was giving Trump some credit for his recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel! And what thanks do I get? I’m called a turkey! It seems that the only way you can please these right-wing extremists is to bow down and worshipTrump. :laughing:

I think the Zombie apocalypse, is arriving sooner then we think. People worshiping Trump? Isn’t that the anti-Christ image in Revelations? And here comes the zombies. The tribulation must be starting soon :wink: