The Evangelical Universalist Forum

How To Live Under An Unqualified President by John Piper

So true.

Actually, Zombies - when acting in a herd - can be considered a “radicalized” group.

And let me share this article I’ve share previously, from the Patheos evangelical newsletter:

What Should Christians Think about Satan, Demons, and Zombies?

Please. This is important! Watch the 15 minute video - by the seminary trained minister. :exclamation:

Let me quote a bit - from the accompanying article

P.S. Some folks here might not like the “Hollywood make-believe”, zombie GIF images. So if I can substitute a “cartoon” variation instead, I will do so. :laughing:

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/plantsvszombies/images/c/c8/Zombiedance2.gif/revision/latest?cb=20150625181857

Just a footnote here. I get all GIF images, from a Google keyword search. And I insure the images, are geared to a GP audience. Same as I do, when I post things - on social media. If any of my images, are consider R-rated… Please point out the image to me. I don’t think zombies having lunch, are suitable images - for a GP audience. But folks dressed as zombies - via Hollywood make-up artistry - are considered suitable. Sometimes, it’s hard to balance - between images and text. And so folks won’t get locked into GIF images, I’ll “stir it up” (see song youtu.be/S3UqvWk8-uw). Meaning sometimes I’ll use a GIF…sometimes a cartoon…and sometimes a still image. All honoring the high standards…of the Russian Orthodox, Holy Fools tradition. :smiley:

Well, I’ve already gotten a complaint from someone who missed the point of you posting the gif.

That said, now that I have provided documentation that you’ve made your point, you can remove it now, thx.

I think Cindy is keeping track of this thread, but if anyone is putting up R-rated gifs or images, I recommend you think several times about it before doing so. I’ll tend to side with people complaining about their presence on this forum; I suspect the other ad/mods will, too.

(Edited to add: I understand the point Dave was trying to make, and I’m not warning or even criticizing him personally. I’m only staking out an admin position since the topic has come up.)

Done. No problem.

Can’t you see?
It all makes perfect sense
Expressed in dollars and cents
Pounds shillings and pence

Roger Waters

Full lyrics are on the screen in the video. Perfect sense by Roger Waters

1. He got conservative judge Neil Gorsuch on the Supreme Court.
  2. The stock market is at an all-time high.
  3. Consumer confidence is at an all-time high.
  4. He created more than a million jobs by undoing Obama’s regulations.
  5. Mortgage applications for new homes is at a 7 year high.
  6. Unemployment rate is at a 16 year low.
  7. Signed the promoting women in entrepreneurship act.
  8. Gutted 800 Obama era regulations thus freeing up companies to hire again and get the economy moving once again.
  9. Ended the war on coal and caused a new mine for coal mining to open that will mine clean coal. He also put the miners back to work.
  10. Weakened Dodd-Frank regulations.
  11. Promotes buying and hiring American.
  12. Investments from major businesses such as Foxconn, Ford ,Toyota, Intel amd others will build here now.
  13. Reduced illegal immigration by over 70%.
  14. Bids for the border wall are underway.
  15. He’s fighting back against sanctuary cities.
  16. Changed the rules of engagement against ISIS.
  17. Drafted a plan to defeat ISIS.
  18. Worked to reduce the cost of the F-35 fighter jets.
  19. Imposed a five year lobbying plan.
  20. Sanctioned Iran over its’ missile program.
  21. Responded to Syria’s use of chemical weapons.
  22. Reduced tax reform plan.
  23. He’s renegotiating NAFTA.
    READ: Rep Wilson claims Niger is Trump’s Benghazi
  24. He withdrew from the Trans Pacific Partnership thus keeping jobs here.
  25. He pulled us out of the Paris Climate Accords thus saving us millions of dollars every year.
  26. Created a task force to reduce crime.
  27. The DOJ is targeting dangerous gangs like MS-13.
  28. Signed independence and economic growth law.
  29. Signed an executive order to protect police officers and target drug cartels.
  30. Signed an executive order for religious freedom.
  31. His administration is working on sending education back to the states.
  32. He’s fixing the dept. of Veterans affairs so now vets can choose their own doctors and be covered. This also protects whistle blowers and allows VA to terminate bad employees…
  33. Authorized construction of the Keystone and Dakota pipelines. The Dakota pipeline is up and running without harming the environment.
  34. Created commissions on election fraud and opioid addiction.
  35. Food stamp use is the lowest level in seven years.
  36. Reduced the White House payroll saving taxpayers millions of dollars.
  37. He’s donating his salary to various causes.
  38. Signed 52 pieces of legislation.
  39. Cut 600 billion from UN peacekeeping mission.
  40. Gas prices lowest in more than 12 years.

You won’t hear any of this in the mainstream media. All they know is destroy, distract and damage. That shows that they don’t care about the people they claim to care about because if they did they would work with Trump and make the country better.
Trump accomplished all of this on his own without the help of congress who are useless at this point. All the media cares about is how they can destroy him today. They have no solutions of their own. They are all deranged ideologues suffering from what is known as Trump derangement syndrome. No wonder the media’s and congress’ ratings are lower than Trump’ s. His may be low, but theirs is lower.
In the areas of economics and national security, Trump is in the midst of healing this country’s true woes. He’s facing nearly insurmountable opposition from every corner of Washington and the media. But he’s started something in motion that will ultimately prevail. He has turned the ship around. That’s moral victory. That’s making America great again. That’s all that really, truly matters. - CDN

1 Like

I think all presidents, need to develop a sense of humor. Look at this article today, from the Patheos site, evangelical newsletter:

A Universal Truth All Preachers Can Learn from Thor Ragnarok

Let me quote a bit - from the article:

In fact, TV evangelist Joel Osteen, always starts his program - with a joke. :laughing:

Golly gee, I thought a nice list of accomplishments might get - even from die-hard Trump haters - at least a grudging acknowledgment.

There ya go Randy, I started off with a joke. :laughing:

You know you make some good points here, I’m not sure I would like Mr. Trump in person :astonished: (but maybe Donald and I would click :laughing: or maybe not ) I am sure that some of his tactics and antics are viewed as not being gentlemanly or statesman like :open_mouth: But the overriding sentiment of much of the country is that things have to be shaken up and the politicians who are paid by us and voted in by us need to start acting like they work for us as opposed to getting into office and suddenly realizing that they know better than their constituency :unamused: This seems to be the crux… Why the hell is he doing all of this when no one else would do it? Duh he figured out that he could win by pandering to a very needy and wanting group of American citizens. He did it, he won and now let’s see what happens. :smiley:

Well said MM!

Well, here are the facts— No, never mind!

As one Trump supporter put it, “My mind is made up! Don’t confuse me with the facts!”

That same thing was said by millions of HIllary supporters. :laughing:
Ah well, the great pageant of life moves on, eh??

:laughing:

https://scontent-dft4-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/23722559_503597163353003_6374647873779302704_n.jpg?oh=c0f81b3ee9777e73895952b2637e8845&oe=5AA6B4D0

I propose that we give President Trump and the Trumpeters…As well as all political zombies …a rest for the holidays. And we can resurrect both Trump and the zombies…after New Years day. If we need to - that is. :wink:

After all, Donald did pardon two turkeys. That good deed, should last him through New Years Day. :laughing:

For those that are willing to judge Trump fairly, here’s a good piece of writing.
townhall.com/columnists/evansay … s-n2354580

What a great response to a thoughtful article. :frowning: :frowning: