The Evangelical Universalist Forum

How To Live Under An Unqualified President by John Piper

Biker gangs can be much worse than ISIS. So, tell me. A Muslim wants to come to this country. He or she believes in Sharia. But lies and says he or she doesn’t. How do we know, if they are telling the truth or not? Should we hypnotize them, give them a truth drug or a lie detector test? Or throw them into a pit of zombies, until they scream the truth? Or even water board them? Perhaps hire Bugs Bunny?

Biker gangs can be much worse than ISIS. So, tell me. A Muslim wants to come to this country. He or she believes in Sharia. But lies and says he or she doesn’t. How do we know, if they are telling the truth or not? Should we hypnotize them, give them a truth drug or a lie detector test? Or throw them into a pit of zombies, until they scream the truth? Or even water board them? Perhaps hire Bugs Bunny?

But Biker gangs presumably are citizens and if not and commit crimes then punish them and deport them like they’re doing with MS13 gangmembers.
MS13 can be worse then ISIS and Biker gangs. At any rate i wouldn’t invite any of them to my next birthday party.
As far as getting the truth out of muslim immigrants and Sharia law i’d make them continue spending time with Nancy Pelosi until they tell the truth
or maybe there are records available someplace? If not i’d go by whatever evidence is available.

Boko Haram kidnapping 240 young girls to turn into sex slaves, and then kill them. Beheadings on the beach. Burning people alive in cages. Throwing gay off of buildings.

And broadcasting it worldwide.

Of course they are going to lie. They will do anything and btw - the holy Koran says it is okay to lie to infidels. And rape their women.

Point being - no system is perfect, biker gangs can be no good - but we cannot just yell ‘equivalence’ and shut our eyes to the horrors we invite into the country.

I would say - don’t let any of them in. But it appears that the country is willing to allow horrors as long as we don’t look like we are being mean.

as long as we don’t look like we are being mean.

To whom? Also many muslims think if you rape an infidel women it makes her muslim. Is that a Biker gangs creed too meaning it makes her a Biker Queen?

I know Islam allows one, to have sex with slave women. Yes, a biker gang will commit a gang rape. And some of the women, who hang around them - believe it or not - actually encourage and like it. Go figure.

And here’s a good article, on the MS13 gang at 6 Common Misconceptions About the MS13 Street Gang. Let me quote an element, from the article:

I recommend these books - available on Amazon:

Vagos, Mongols, and Outlaws: My Infiltration of America’s Deadliest Biker Gangs by Charles Falco
Hell’s Angels: A Strange and Terrible Saga by Hunter S. Thompson

Jersey Tough: My Wild Ride from Outlaw Biker to Undercover Cop by by Wayne “Big Chuck” Bradshaw

An outlaw is an outlaw. One needs to be kept out if possible, one needs to be hunted down and brought to social justice. Though the bike drifter noticing the gal’s southern region is a cool GIF. :laughing:

Well since it is an unimpeachable source such as CNN we must believe it.
Oh well. Do a google search and see the blatant lying at CNN, see the deranged opinion people on that station, etc. and take their story with a huge grain of salt.

The ACA was passed in a shameful manner, against the wishes of the majority of Americans.

OK. Suppose I am a journalism major, from some Ivory league school. And I also served in the military, as a staff reporter. And I get a job, for the New York Times. And I been assigned, to write a piece on the president. Or some political event, like the current Republican, health care bill. And I’m some right wing, Republican nut job. And I have a picture of Rush Limbaugh, on my desk cubicle.

Now I am also a Roman Catholic or Baptist. And believe in God, American, the flag, the military and apple pie. I write a story, which the editor thinks is great. Does my story get printed or not? Or does some conspiracy factor, in the New York Times management hierarchy, have me change the story? And who (for example), tells me what to write and how to write it?

Where (from the standpoint, of the right wing Republican, Christian, ex-military, Ivory League reporter), does the story get changed?

Tell, me - oh wise ones (i.e. David and Steve). Or perhaps I should address you both, as wise guys :question: I really don’t know, the correct term - that applies here… :confused:

Where and how, does the reporter’s story, get changed or distorted :question:

QAZ said:

Well, first of all, the idea that we were formed in this country (USA) as a ‘Democracy’ would suggest you might need to go back to history class. Look up ‘Republic’ and see what you find.

Second of all, the crack about the mental health is exactly what folks on the left are doing. There is a insistence on near violent (or at least repulsively personal attack) response to anything that the opposite side is saying… You/they should be ashamed and I think there is an apology needed here. :unamused:

But you do what you think you need to do.

HFPZ - are you just trolling here? I would think that a moment’s reflection on your part would answer all those questions. And you’re a very smart HFPZ.

No, I am NOT trolling. We can even substitute a real person. Let’s take Doug Ernest, for example. He has his own blog at douglasernst.blog/. He’s an ex-Army, Republican, Roman Catholic and masters degree holder- in political science. And a very good writer. Suppose he gets a job, with the New York Times. And he writes a story, on the current Republican, health care bill. What happens to his story? How would it get changed or distorted? I want to understand the process, from an individual, reporter’s perspective.

Or, if we are talking philosophy…I want to understand this process, from an existential, phenomenological perspective.

Or pretend I am Curly, of the Three Stooges. Explain it, so that even I can understand it.

Walk me through it :exclamation: :confused:

QAZ said:

That is the problem. The spirit of civil society, as you speak of is the voice of political correctness. That is the very thing that a REPUBLIC form of government was designed to defend against. As much as you may not like the reality. :blush:

Can you give some examples of this political correctness, which you find harmful?

With the San Bernadino terrorists the husband was making bombs in his parents garage and some neighbors suspected this but didn’t report it because they were afraid of being labeled “Islamophobic.”

How about this one :question: :laughing:

This is a good summary if we are in the mood for 10 minutes’ reading.
riseof PC.pdf (1.7 MB)

With the San Bernadino terrorists the husband was making bombs in his parents garage and some neighbors suspected this but didn’t report it because they were afraid of being labeled “Islamophobic.”

That doesn’t show “political correctness” being an actual issue. Democratic public officials aren’t trying to outlaw “islamophobia”.

That wasn’t your question. It was can you show where PC was harmful ? Here people died because the neighbors were afraid of being labeled. I didn’t mention Democrats.

qaz there are hundreds of examples found with a simple google search. I don’t see why we have to do the work for you, really.

For instance, I googled ‘examples of political correctness’ and the first result was this:
infowars.com/19-shocking-ex … g-america/

Take some initiative and read those and then if you aren’t happy, read the other few hundred results.

Well, this forum thread is like the story, “Goldilocks and the 3 bears”.

Some like to sleep, in the papa bear bed (i.e. right wing) - which Goldilocks finds too hard.
Some like to sleep, in the mama bear bed (i.e. extreme left) - which Goldilocks finds too soft.

And she ends of sleeping, in the baby bear bed (i.e. somewhere in the middle - like I am). Which she finds just right.

And those taking the extreme bed positions - just keep on complaining :exclamation: :laughing: