The Evangelical Universalist Forum

Conditional Futurism is available at Wipf and Stock

Check out the Endorsements and Review by Robin Parry, Thomas Talbott, and others.

wipfandstock.com/store/Conditional_Futurism_New_Perspective_of_EndTime_Prophecy
Goetz_Conditional_Futurism_Ad.pdf (915 KB)

What exactly is “Conditional Futurism”?

Hi Lefein,

Conditional Futurism is the title of my first book, and “conditional futurism” is a paradigm shifting eschatology that says all biblical prophecy of end-time judgments is conditional. You could read more about it in my signature link.

What I’ve read so far is very good :mrgreen:

Thank you, Alex. Please let me know if you have any questions.

James-

Congrats on writing the book and for the great endorsements. Must be very exciting!

This Sounds like a book I would be interested in reading sometime soon. Is it available via kindle or will it be?

Thank you Fire & Brimstone. This is very exciting while I still have a long road ahead of me in regards to promotion. :smiley:

Thank you I sit in Awe. The publisher started Kindle editions for some of its books, but a Kindle edition might depend on the amount of sales of the first edition.

$17.60 seems reasonable. I’m going to order one, though I may not get to reading it for a few weeks. I want to support the fellow universalists out there. While I’m at it i need to order Jason’s book in support of his Great contributions on this board.I’ve never enjoyed fiction myself but my wife liked the shack and may like his book.

Thank you. :smiley: And postal shipping in only $2.41.

Please see and distribute the PDF advertisement of Conditional Futurism: New Perspective of End-Time Prophecy
Goetz_Conditional_Futurism_Ad.pdf (915 KB)

hey James , I certainly have no issue with the notion that some biblical prophecy is conditional and some are set in stone ,for want of a better phrase ,so I would be interested to see just in what way and which prophecies you view as conditional ? are you a complete futurist ? how valid is peterism ?, I believe it is only valid to a point ,if full peterism is true :frowning: then u.r. falls apart !
I shall check your book out ,any concise answers responding to my questions at this point would be fine :slight_smile:

Hi stuartd,

Thank you. Concise answers will be difficult while my book gives some answers to your question. If you have questions after you read the book, then I would enjoy discussing them with you. By the way, I reject full preterism, but some full preterists present a model of UR.

Thank you. Concise answers will be difficult while my book gives some answers to your question. If you have questions after you read the book, then I would enjoy discussing them with you. By the way, I reject full preterism, but some full preterists present a model of UR.

now that has me curious ? because for me if this is all we have to look forward to ,euthanasia looks promising :laughing: not that my life is that bleak nor the world , for there are some beautiful things in this world but a heap of evil also, the picture I get from u.r. shows mankind’s future is anything but bleak , the words ecstatically magnificent only just scrapes the surface
I would be rather interested in your take on Christs decent into hell as I have several books on my wish list dealing just with this topic
not sure when I’ll get a chance to purchase yours or any others for that matter I simply can’t buy anymore books or my wife will go mad :cry:

James,

I was just given your book as a birthday gift…had requested it a week ago from my wife :slight_smile:

Pretty excited to read it when I get some free time in the next few days. I’ll give “laymen perspective” feedback and I am sure some questions on this thread.

Awesome. I will enjoy reading your perspective.
Happy Birthday : -)

I updated my blog’s webpage Conditional Futurism by listing the new online distributors:
theoperspectives.blogspot.com/2010/07/conditional-futurism-new.html

If anybody here can read Norwegian (adlibris.com/no/product.aspx?isbn=1608998665), Danish (adlibris.com/dk/product.aspx?isbn=1608998665), or Swedish (adlibris.com/se/product.aspx?isbn=1608998665), could you please translate for me what the adlibris.com websites say about Conditional Futurism. For example, do the sites say if the book is in stock?

Hi James,

I can read a certain amount of Swedish and Norwegian.
The Norwegian site says the book will be dispatched wthin 2 to 5 days. The word in the description means “lacking” but I assume that isn’t a comment on your book. :smiley:
The Swedish is the same, just a bit more elaborate about the fact that they haven’t got a description yet. It says that they hope to have one soon, and that they recommend looking up the publisher’s website to read the description there instead.

ETA: The Danish (which I read considerably better) says that the publisher has not sent them a description, and that as the book is not yet out, hopefully a description is on the way. This may just be a standard filler text though - it looks like it could potentially be the same as the Swedish.

Hope that helps.

Michaela

Thank you Michaela.