The Evangelical Universalist Forum

Conditional Futurism is available at Wipf and Stock

Hi Lefein,

Conditional Futurism is the title of my first book, and ā€œconditional futurismā€ is a paradigm shifting eschatology that says all biblical prophecy of end-time judgments is conditional. You could read more about it in my signature link.

What Iā€™ve read so far is very good :mrgreen:

Thank you, Alex. Please let me know if you have any questions.

James-

Congrats on writing the book and for the great endorsements. Must be very exciting!

This Sounds like a book I would be interested in reading sometime soon. Is it available via kindle or will it be?

Thank you Fire & Brimstone. This is very exciting while I still have a long road ahead of me in regards to promotion. :smiley:

Thank you I sit in Awe. The publisher started Kindle editions for some of its books, but a Kindle edition might depend on the amount of sales of the first edition.

$17.60 seems reasonable. Iā€™m going to order one, though I may not get to reading it for a few weeks. I want to support the fellow universalists out there. While Iā€™m at it i need to order Jasonā€™s book in support of his Great contributions on this board.Iā€™ve never enjoyed fiction myself but my wife liked the shack and may like his book.

Thank you. :smiley: And postal shipping in only $2.41.

Please see and distribute the PDF advertisement of Conditional Futurism: New Perspective of End-Time Prophecy
Goetz_Conditional_Futurism_Ad.pdf (915 KB)

hey James , I certainly have no issue with the notion that some biblical prophecy is conditional and some are set in stone ,for want of a better phrase ,so I would be interested to see just in what way and which prophecies you view as conditional ? are you a complete futurist ? how valid is peterism ?, I believe it is only valid to a point ,if full peterism is true :frowning: then u.r. falls apart !
I shall check your book out ,any concise answers responding to my questions at this point would be fine :slight_smile:

Hi stuartd,

Thank you. Concise answers will be difficult while my book gives some answers to your question. If you have questions after you read the book, then I would enjoy discussing them with you. By the way, I reject full preterism, but some full preterists present a model of UR.

Thank you. Concise answers will be difficult while my book gives some answers to your question. If you have questions after you read the book, then I would enjoy discussing them with you. By the way, I reject full preterism, but some full preterists present a model of UR.

now that has me curious ? because for me if this is all we have to look forward to ,euthanasia looks promising :laughing: not that my life is that bleak nor the world , for there are some beautiful things in this world but a heap of evil also, the picture I get from u.r. shows mankindā€™s future is anything but bleak , the words ecstatically magnificent only just scrapes the surface
I would be rather interested in your take on Christs decent into hell as I have several books on my wish list dealing just with this topic
not sure when Iā€™ll get a chance to purchase yours or any others for that matter I simply canā€™t buy anymore books or my wife will go mad :cry:

James,

I was just given your book as a birthday giftā€¦had requested it a week ago from my wife :slight_smile:

Pretty excited to read it when I get some free time in the next few days. Iā€™ll give ā€œlaymen perspectiveā€ feedback and I am sure some questions on this thread.

Awesome. I will enjoy reading your perspective.
Happy Birthday : -)

I updated my blogā€™s webpage Conditional Futurism by listing the new online distributors:
theoperspectives.blogspot.com/2010/07/conditional-futurism-new.html

If anybody here can read Norwegian (adlibris.com/no/product.aspx?isbn=1608998665), Danish (adlibris.com/dk/product.aspx?isbn=1608998665), or Swedish (adlibris.com/se/product.aspx?isbn=1608998665), could you please translate for me what the adlibris.com websites say about Conditional Futurism. For example, do the sites say if the book is in stock?

Hi James,

I can read a certain amount of Swedish and Norwegian.
The Norwegian site says the book will be dispatched wthin 2 to 5 days. The word in the description means ā€œlackingā€ but I assume that isnā€™t a comment on your book. :smiley:
The Swedish is the same, just a bit more elaborate about the fact that they havenā€™t got a description yet. It says that they hope to have one soon, and that they recommend looking up the publisherā€™s website to read the description there instead.

ETA: The Danish (which I read considerably better) says that the publisher has not sent them a description, and that as the book is not yet out, hopefully a description is on the way. This may just be a standard filler text though - it looks like it could potentially be the same as the Swedish.

Hope that helps.

Michaela

Thank you Michaela.

The first post-publication review of Conditonal Futurism: New Perspecitve of End-Time Prophecy, reviewed by Nicholas Ahern at The Christian Manefesto:
thechristianmanifesto.com/archives/book-review/conditional-futurism-new-perspective-of-end-time-prophecy

Nick is known to us at the EU Forum as DisposableSoul evangelicaluniversalist.com/forum/search.php?author_id=531&sr=posts

Thank you Nick : -)

You are most welcome. It was a solid read. Very honored to have read it. :wink:

ā€“Nick