The Evangelical Universalist Forum

A GREAT talk on the consequences of Calvinism

A GREAT talk on the consequences of Calvinism (from Kenneth Kaunda) broadcast worldwide last Sunday:

John, I hope you don’t mind. I’ve adjusted your link to appear in your post. The code for this is {youtube}link pasted here{/youtube} (using the square brackets of course.)

How do you adjust the link so that the video will appear in post? :question:

Link is broken :frowning:

:frowning: The link worked when John posted it and when I edited it, but it’s been removed from Youtube. youtube.com/watch?v=qaTu9YQBHd8 is where it was, and I didn’t even get to watch the whole thing.

John, here’s a page of Kenneth Kaunda’s videos. Maybe it’s here and you would recognize it? I’m not sure what to look for: youtube.com/results?search_q … unda&sm=12 He may just have re-titled it or something.

Thanks Cindy. I have dumb moments only too frequently. I should have just looked at the quote of Pilgrims to see how the link was coded. As you mention elsewhere, the square bracketed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v= is before and after link. Thanks again.

Steve

Rats. I was going to download it so that I would have it permanently. But I wasn’t aware of its existence until just now (Dec 17, 5:57 P.M. CST)
Did anyone happen to download it with a program such as You Tube Downloader?

Thanks everyone and Cindy twice - once for sorting out my PC skills and another time for that list of vids. I believe it is the top one: