Asleep
and dreaming of the day
When all for one and one for all
We merge into the waterfall
Of love and life and laughter
Forever after
All
Made New

I’ve often felt the same way. Now I want a happy funeral when I die though. But I see and like your point here.

Wow. The summer wine really gave me an image of a happy joy. Great choice of words here as it flowed into a song of laughter.

Nicely put. This is how I want people to think of me when I die. When I’m backslidden this is one of the motivations for me to get back on track. I say to myself, “I’m not going out like this”. I want people to remember the true me. The loving and compassionate person I really am - the true gain we will all experience as we see Him face to face.

Awesome!! Love the image of merging into the waterfall while dreaming of the day! :smiley: This reminded me of those experiences I’ve had in merging with the love of the Divine Beauty. And what better choice that to choose a waterfall!! Waterfalls bring me peace and delight - even dreams.

What a wonderful poem you have here! I loved the way it flowed and the rhyming was very good. Nicely penned! Keep writing. :smiley:

Love it, EaglesWay! Thanks! :smiley:

Some real poetic talent in this poetry forum.