sprouting from a cold heart.

There’s no mercy for the evil.

What kind of future can I hope for,
when I can’t overcome myself,
this core inside me,
longing, yet unfullfilling.

There’s no happyness without you.

I’m sorry you are feeling this way, FD.

I’m also quite impressed that you can express yourself so well in English.

Time heals. Oh, and if there were no evil, there would be no mercy.

:hug:

Oh FD – that is a BEAUTIFUL poem. And so very sad, but I bet therapeutic also, for you to write it. I am amazed. That’s definitely a keeper. (Sorry not to have greeted you yet – I’ve been out of town and then very tied up with things – but Welcome!)

Father loves you; He loves all His children, and none more than the hurting ones. I used to say to Him, when some one or other wonderfully talented person died (the sort of people they tell about on the news), that I was so sorry He had lost such a promising and beautiful person. Because (being Arminian), I knew it must make Him so sad to be constantly losing the people He loves. We’re told that He so loves the WORLD. That’s everyone and everything. And I believe now that He is loving and powerful and wise enough to save all that He loves. (Most especially, all the sentient beings – human beings – whom He loves – which by definition of being part of the world, includes us all.)

Love, Cindy

FD -

Here’s a poem I wrote six years ago, when I was going through what you are at the moment. It doesn’t reflect the depth of lonliness I felt at the time, but it does reveal my feelings of unworthiness, and frustration in not being able to overcome myself. Maybe you can resonate with it. I dunno. But, hopefully, you will feel encouraged to write more in here.