Gregory MacDonald on UK radio show

Author of The Evangelical Universalist, editor of "All Shall Be Well" and coeditor of Universal Salvation?: The Current Debate Yes, use his real name for The Purpose That Shall Not Be Named. Yes, you can call him by his pseudonym, too (in posts, not for The Purpose). He's very easygoing. {g}

Moderator: Gregory MacDonald

Forum rules
This forum is reserved for Robin Parry (Gregory MacDonald). Registered users are not permitted to start topics. Please be patient as Robin is very busy, but will get to your posts.

Gregory MacDonald on UK radio show

Postby Gregory MacDonald » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:33 pm

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Yes it's true! UK's Premier Radio very bravely did a 90 minute show on Christian universalism. You can hear the show on the following link (the date is 15th March)
http://www.premier.org.uk/unbelievable.
I did an interview which was split up and used throughout the show. Of course, they had to disguise my voice so it is not always easy to know what I am actually saying - not even I recognize myself - but it was all good fun.
The show also has a debate (spread throughout the show) between Calvinist Daniel Strange and Universalist Eric Stetson. Both of them were very good.
Posted by Gregory MacDonald at 1:56 PM
Gregory MacDonald

Return to Dr. Robin Parry (Gregory MacDonald)