The Evangelical Universalist Forum

Index to Gregory MacD's EU

(Note to admins: this might be better moved or duped somewhere else. I just made an educated guess. :smiley: )

Readers who’ve bought EU (or read some reviews) know that it doesn’t have an index. (Indexes are very difficult to make, btw.)

Fortunately, Amazon.com provides what amounts to a searchable index feature: the book is listed with Search Inside. In some ways, better than an index in the back of the book! :smiley:

I mention this because I just used the SITB feature myself to check to see if Gregory made any reference to the link between Psalm 23 (the Shepherd’s Psalm) and the second half of RevJohn 19 (where the butt-kicking of the unrighteous is commencing.) :mrgreen:

So I thought I’d share. :sunglasses:

Hmmmm. I had not thought of using that feature as an index (although I know where most of the things in my book are so I guess I can find them pretty quck)

I think we need to put this tip somewhere more prominent. It would be neat to be able to link to the search more directly. I can’t seem to figure out how to do that yet. However, I do think a real Index would be better for topical searches…

So any volunteers?