The Evangelical Universalist Forum

How To Live Under An Unqualified President by John Piper

Golly gee, I thought a nice list of accomplishments might get - even from die-hard Trump haters - at least a grudging acknowledgment.

There ya go Randy, I started off with a joke. :laughing:

You know you make some good points here, I’m not sure I would like Mr. Trump in person :astonished: (but maybe Donald and I would click :laughing: or maybe not ) I am sure that some of his tactics and antics are viewed as not being gentlemanly or statesman like :open_mouth: But the overriding sentiment of much of the country is that things have to be shaken up and the politicians who are paid by us and voted in by us need to start acting like they work for us as opposed to getting into office and suddenly realizing that they know better than their constituency :unamused: This seems to be the crux… Why the hell is he doing all of this when no one else would do it? Duh he figured out that he could win by pandering to a very needy and wanting group of American citizens. He did it, he won and now let’s see what happens. :smiley:

Well said MM!

Well, here are the facts— No, never mind!

As one Trump supporter put it, “My mind is made up! Don’t confuse me with the facts!”

That same thing was said by millions of HIllary supporters. :laughing:
Ah well, the great pageant of life moves on, eh??

:laughing:

https://scontent-dft4-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/23722559_503597163353003_6374647873779302704_n.jpg?oh=c0f81b3ee9777e73895952b2637e8845&oe=5AA6B4D0

I propose that we give President Trump and the Trumpeters…As well as all political zombies …a rest for the holidays. And we can resurrect both Trump and the zombies…after New Years day. If we need to - that is. :wink:

After all, Donald did pardon two turkeys. That good deed, should last him through New Years Day. :laughing:

For those that are willing to judge Trump fairly, here’s a good piece of writing.
townhall.com/columnists/evansay … s-n2354580

What a great response to a thoughtful article. :frowning: :frowning:

Like all business people trump is a social Darwinist. I trust nothing they say or have printed up. Only the wealthy benefit on his system. If you want to make money you have to already have money.

To learn about Trump’s philosophy Wikipedia has provided quotes from his books and other things here:

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Donald_Trump

I watch what he does, not what a wiki says - and he is doing good things for you and me.

fake news

Hahahahahahaah - of course you missed the list of 41 accomplishments up above. Hahahahaha

Bragging about accomplishments is extreme ego Dave.

More fake news?? Everyone said Trump was crazy to predict 3% growth in the GDP.
Well, he’s done it, and we’re all going to be better off, even those who hate Trump. Sorry.

conservativedailynews.com/2 … ly+News%29

Fake news. Social Darwinist. Sex pervert. Islamaphobe. Racist. Whore-monger. Capitalist pig. Hater of poor people, immigrants, anybody not white, he is nothing more than an insect-brained meat animal. Fascist pig. He’s too evil even for hell. We must invent a new even badder place for him. One that lasts not only for eternity and infinity, but infinity squared!! At least!!

He’s a good business man Dave. But at the moment business people just don’t cut it for me. It’s something personal I’ve experienced with the way they treat people and view the world.