The Evangelical Universalist Forum

How To Live Under An Unqualified President by John Piper

A “thumps up”? First time I’ve heard that one! I’ve heard only of “a thumbs up.”

I will give a thumps up :smiley: to this fine article by Dilbert - well actually his creator Scott Adams:

blog.dilbert.com/post/1642976286 … ria-bubble

Well, I say let’s give him four years and see what he can do - or not do. I will stay out, of the political realm. Unless he (or the Republicans) initiate something, that effects older Americans. And the AARP informs me of such. And I will continue to watch Fox News, CNN and the BBC - to see what’s going on. :smiley:

[size=150]“Thumps up”[/size]

[size=130]I guess it’s got to be “thumps” to rhyme with “Trump’s”, eh? (or as you say in the U.S. “huh?”).[/size]

Just watch where you are going, as you give a “thumps up”. :laughing:

We are growing ever and ever away from conservative values. The media and educational system are stacked, locked and loaded against conservatives. Every generation is going farther and farther away.

The Idea of brain washing is not without serious merit and it is a witchcraft that is hard to defend against. There will need to be those who will not bend the knee. They will be the ones that will silently stand against the opposition. Our strength is not in numbers but in God.

Yes Chad, there are extremists both in the left and the right. There are also moderates in both camps.

Here is a depiction of the Charlottesville, VA Turmoil. It includes short interviews with the Jew-Haters, members of the Ku Klux Klan,
and neo-Nazis.You will see confederate flags and Nazi symbols:

Violence arose between these extreme racists and those who protested against them. People were injured and killed. It was pretty ugly.

youtube.com/watch?v=P54sP0Nlngg

The Idea of brain washing is not without serious merit and it is a witchcraft that is hard to defend against.

I don’t know if you’re statement is referring to politics but i have never ever seen anything in the USA like “the left” currently is composed. It is group think , they have a checklist and if even Democrats don’t subscribe to everything on the list they are booed off stages. Like a bunch of robots who are programmed to think alike and think they have the enlightened truth. To me it seems demonic or sick or both!

IN perspective - who cares about a few KKK and skinheads? The media does not cover KKK meetings but if they did they would see a handful of people. Even in larger rallies - they don’t make a blip on the political map. Can we really equate the miniscule numbers of white racists with almost the entire media, the big city political machines, the deep state, the corrupted educational system - all from the Leftists? Give me a break.

Racism is bad, period. Black LIves Matter is execrable but in FAR greater numbers than the KKK (which is also execrable but miniscule) - but the hatred spewed by the Left BLM movement gets what amounts to a thumps up.

As well, the ‘protesters’ came armed and ready for a fight. Both sides cause me dismay.

Yep & I agree, but the question is what happens when they do become the ruling group :open_mouth:

Yes you are right, and for the most part, the moderates tend to be more civilized… Or can I not use that phrase? :astonished:

Sounds like a good phrase to me.

Yep & I agree, but the question is what happens when they do become the ruling group :open_mouth:

I have tried not to think about it but censorship is a possibility. :imp:

Perhaps there’s no proof that Trump colluded with them, but there is plenty of evidence that Russia influenced the election:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections

vox.com/world/2017/7/18/15992680/trump-supporters-russia-poll-believe

There are many more sites, but my internet is slow as molasses tonight. However, you can get the other sites by googling “proof that russia influenced the election.”

It depends on the brain. As this video well illustrates at youtube.com/watch?v=yH97lImrr0Q :blush:

Perhaps there’s no proof that Trump colluded with them, but there is plenty of evidence that Russia influenced the election:

Yes but these are two separate issues that “the left” likes to present as blended

Of particular interest was their releasing TRUE documents concerning corruption on the Democratic side.
The Truth could be called interfering, but not by me.

Truth Revolt:

Set aside everything else about this entire contentious debate and can this be viewed as anything other than an admission of politically motivated treason.

The Obama administration didn’t respond more forcefully to Russian hacking before the presidential election because they didn’t want to appear to be interfering in the election and they thought that Hillary Clinton was going to win and a potential cyber war with Russia wasn’t worth it, multiple high-level government officials told NBC News.

“They thought she was going to win, so they were willing to kick the can down the road,” said one U.S official familiar with the level of Russian hacking.

Again, let’s set aside everything else.

We have admissions by top government officials that they didn’t do anything about the hacking because they thought Hillary would win. If they thought Hillary would lose, as she did, they would have done something.

Their basis for responding to a threat isn’t national interest, but party interest.

end quote

And as for interfering with foreign elections - Obama did in at least 6 instances. Hmmmm…not reported much, eh?

Why such silence from the media that obsesses over alleged Russian interference in our elections?
While the media obsess over an alleged Russian conspiracy to collude with Donald Trump to affect America’s 2016 presidential election, what about Obama’s interference in the elections of other countries? Most Americans have no idea that President Obama meddled in elections all over the world. And apparently, the media decided there’s no reason for Americans to know about this illegal activity.
Indeed, in 2016, the Los Angeles Times did a story on how America has interfered with other nation’s elections in the past, but they stopped short of mentioning the various foreign elections Obama tried to influence. But the same article reports that Obama “slapped Russia with new penalties for meddling in the U.S. Presidential election… by hacking into Democratic and Republican computer networks and selectively releasing emails.” Hypocrisy check, anyone?
end quote
full article : spectator.org/obamas-meddling-i … -examples/

I noticed something pretty shocking. :open_mouth: I now get my news from Fox News, CNN, the BBC, WFMT radio and the Supermarket Tabloids. But there used to be several supermarket tabloids. Now there is only the National Enquirer. And I checked several stores. Perhaps Trump is secretly buying up these Supermarket Tabloids and shutting them down…to keep them from printing the real scoops :question: :astonished:

And speaking of the BBC. Here’s something I’ve shared on Twitter today:

Killer robots: Experts warn of ‘third revolution in warfare’

Is President Trump secretly, preparing an army of killer robots? :open_mouth: I can’t confirm this in the tabloids :astonished:

Just program in Asimov’s 3 laws of robotics and we’ll be fine.
Of course, he was an older fat white man, so I just outed myself as a hater, homophobe, racist etc… :laughing: