The Evangelical Universalist Forum

SEE THE SYNONYMS INSTEAD OF THE ANTONYMS

The Lake of Fire in which we are all transformed, is the very Cross of Christ, with which we all are eventually enveloped. So what does the whorish church do, but incredulously turn it all topsy turvy and make the Lake of Fire into a “an ever tormenting Hell with no hope” and in doing so, with great deceitfulness, it subtlety paints the Cross as hopeless, hellish and tormentuous. Not discerning the Cross as the Lake of Fire, it is no wonder they stand up a doctrine of “substitutionary atonement”, where by they avoid the perfecting work of the Cross. And in actuality they flee from it’s ever working transformation resulting in the resurrection, where all things are lifted into the very Glory of Christ. The heart and carnal mind of man is surely deceitful above all things, thus it must be fully transformed into the mind of Christ, by way of our participation in Christ, the Cross and the Lake of Fire.

Even the many, amongst the ranks of those that hold to Universal Reconciliation here, are ever dissecting and separating with their meandering intellectual ponderances. Instead they would be benefited by seeing how things are positive in their relationship and are even the same, as is the Lake of Fire, which is our world experience, which is the Cross of Christ, which is God, the fire that consumes and transforms all into the highest Glory of Himself. See these terms as synonyms instead of antonyms and you will see God loves His creation and is even in it’s very lowest substance. So it is, God by His love through Christ Jesus, is ever moving and raising creation into the Oneness of Himself where He is All in All.

Bathed in the Lake of Fire with Cross in hand, I am enveloped in the wondrous warmth of His love. Will you kindly join me?

John

I’ll join, for the glory of God.

Gods Glory is the most important idea in live!