The Evangelical Universalist Forum

AN ESSAY ON MY BELIEFS

In my opinion, you are the one who is confused about its biblical meaning.
But you have to read the article to learn why I think so.
THE NEW BIRTH CONTRASTED WITH THE NEW CREATION
gtft.org/Library/clayton/The … rasted.htm

Rodger.

Im not interested in commentaries of other men…Im interested in what Rodger Tutt believes. Please tell me you can think for yourself. Please show me from scripture my error of my biblical interpretation of being born again.

I believe the content of the link does just that.
Rodger Tutt believes the contents of this link is the sriptural truth about the new birth.
Whether or not you read it is up to you.
Other folk on this forum might be interested though.
I’m cool with that. :sunglasses:
THE NEW BIRTH CONTRASTED WITH THE NEW CREATION

Rodger.

I guess you rather put your faith in other men’s commentaries than to think for yourself. don’t tell me to read other men’s commentaries…show me yourself my error fom scripture.

So I repeat, the contents of this link proves the sriptural truth about the new birth. :exclamation:
Whether or not you read it is up to you.
Other folk on this forum might be interested though.
THE NEW BIRTH CONTRASTED WITH THE NEW CREATION :bulb:

Rodger.

I have yet to see an original thought come from Rodger Tutt. Spamming other peoples commentaries all over the place shows your lack of knowledge of the scriptures, my friend, eh?

Fact is, everything we know we have learned from others.
If you think you have an “original thought” then I think you are deluded eh!! :exclamation:

Rodger.

Fact is, the Holy Spirit should be your teacher, eh? Try having an original thought, Rodger, its ok. Spamming other peoples commentaries all over the place is not a good way to carry a discussion.

I suppose you think The Holy Spirit is your teacher but not mine eh?
Well, if that is what you think, then we disagree again.
So what else is new eh? :unamused:

One man’s “spam” is another man’s sirlion steak eh :exclamation:

Rodger.

Let mw know when your ready to use your own thougts, eh?

As if you’re using your own thoughts eh?
If you think you are then as Ralph Kramden would have said.
"You’re a riot Norton, You’re a riot eh :exclamation:
That is, if Ralph had been a Canadian eh.

Rodger,
My sense is that most of us founded and pursue this site to enjoy sustained and respectful interaction on facets of the universalist theology with those who will articulate their own responses, not to gain links back to the articles that had already been available on other universalist sites. But many of us were perturbed by a sense that Aaron had cluttered the board with numerous ECT posts that he was not responsive to defending in a way that engaged his respondents. So your own “spamming” has brought a smile to my face, as I realize that even on a universalist site, Aaron can begin to see how frustrating it is when someone doesn’t leave time for serious interaction. Thanks:)

Me, spamming? Naw, not really eh?
I prefer to think of it as my UR soldiers against the ET Philistines and their Goliath Aaron.
Just a lttle rock of truth knocks them down. :slight_smile:
They don’t like to open links because then they would see the rock coming right at their forehead and they would not be able to duck. So they chicken out instead by insisting that I can’t think for myself. That way they can get around not examining the evidence that is presented by others far better than I can present it myself.

I think that the method of showering message boards with link after link after link, followed by other posts that have link after link after link is for the birds. Things are really only efficient when approached in a stepwise fashion. Inch by inch- it’s a cinch!!!

I guess I’m one of those “birds.”
My motto is “tweet after tweet is so sweet.” :smiley:

“few there be who find it” Lol

Rodger, you ROCK!

Another TWEET or two from this Canadian bird eh. :slight_smile:

Oh no, not more links?! :astonished:

So what about the “few” eh?
tentmaker.org/FAQ/22.html

And what About the Scriptures Stating Just a Few Will be Saved?
tentmaker.org/FAQ/fewsaved.htm

As far as birds go, I think I’m a bob-o-link. :slight_smile:
Maybe I should enter a chirp-off.
I might win eh.

Good luck dialoguing on 10 gazillion assertions! :mrgreen:

Thanks. How about just a dozen or so though ?
It’s my idea of fun.
Let’s roll. :slight_smile: