The Evangelical Universalist Forum

"I AM"

shaking dust

Very interesting. What do you think the significance of 4/26 is?

shaking dust

As you say probably more a personal experience. Historically attempts at date setting have caused many disappiontments and playing with letters and numbers can be pretty rubbery. But the Lord sometimes brings things to the individual I think that are not always pertinent to everyone.
God Bless S

What sturmy said. There are quite a few prophecies I have not felt inclined to share with anyone, though I believe you that you felt inclined to do so for this. I thought it was pretty cool, I just didn’t get all the connections. Pretty much every day has the Lord revealing Himself to someone. It’s definitely interesting that it accorded with your own day, though. What do you think the significance of this is?

As for my own experiences, I’ll throw out a bone: this was either in the summer of '01 or '02 (really wish I could figure that one out). I was walking the streets prophesying in the rain, and had my bible with me, opening it up right to Isaiah 8, and received a vision for a community center for healing, restoration, hospitality, and training in the arts. I don’t know if that will come to fruition mainly through me, or whether I will end up just helping facilitate something like that, but the name that was given to me for it was “Shiloah.”

And then later during the night, I felt that I was told to take off my watch and throw it into the gutter where all the water was flowing. The reasoning I was given for this was that there was to be “no more discerning of times.” And even if this was after the 9/11 attacks, there is absolutely no way I could have predicted what was coming on the earth. Now pretty much everyone seems to have this sense of impending doom or of the world coming to an end sooner or later…