The Evangelical Universalist Forum

The Calvinist Universalist

Please see reviews and web site
thecalvinistuniversalist.com/

Hi again, Steve C.

Why are you posting as beyondthegodbox and also as Steve C? (Clearly both accounts are active, since you sent pmails out at about the same time as Steve C.)

I never posted anything as beyondthegodbox I have no idea where that came from

My sincere apologies; it looked like both accounts were originating from the same internet address the first time I checked. Rechecking shows this was not the case. :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Sadly, this is the internet, and so admins are expected to check on certain things to see if they are coincidences or not. As near as I can figure, the ping window didn’t clear properly, so seemed like it was returning an identical ping trace.

May I make it up to you by including your book’s link on the index banner for a while?

Please do! Thanks.

Which link do you prefer? Amazon or something like that is fine. (It’s a direct passthrough, the site makes no commission.)

Amazon is fine. Thank you.

Well, that wasn’t a link exactly, but this seems to be the basic link.

amazon.com/Calvinist-Univers … 1625644051

I’ve tested it, and it seems to work right. Please confirm or correct (by pmail if you wish; I’m in and out and don’t always recall where things are happening in which threads, but I’ll get a pmail alert as I’m passing through.)