The Evangelical Universalist Forum

Genesis 1:1

Firstfruits – Birthed – Elohim – Aleph-Tau --Abode of God – Aleph-Tau – Abode of Men

Definitions from Strongs

Magma, I’m not following this post at all. Could you explain it?

Surely. What I posted was definitions straight from strongs,

There are 7 words in this verse. The fourth word is Ath or aleph tau, it is untranslated. This is the first and last letters of the Hebrew aleph-bet. This is the same as alpha and omega. When you put letters together you get a word, or The Word. The word became flesh and dwelt among us in the 4000th year. The 4th day of creation is the Sun/Son, Moon/Bride, Stars/sons. The central point of the verse, the central point of creation, the central point is Christ. The electromagnetic spectrum is made of 7 different sections. The middle section (4th) is visible light, which has 7 colors. The center(4th) color is green, the color of life, He is the tree of life.

Christ is the firstfruits, the firstborn over creation. He was birthed from the Father/ begotten. He is Elohim. The fullness dwelt in Him (abode of God)/Heavens. In Him we live and move and breathe (abode of men)/Earth. He is the heavens and earth God and Man.

1. In the beginning
    Firstfruits

2. Created
    birthed, carved out of

3. God
    elohim

4. A-T
    alpha omega

5 Heavens
abode of God

6 A-T
alpha omega

1. Earth
    abode of men

In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was God. And the word became flesh and dwelt among us.

I’ve always felt Genesis 1:1 and John 1:1 were saying the same thing

I like this way of saying it:

In the begining [time] God [spirit] created [energy] the heaven [space] and the earth [matter].

But the OP’s way brings out a whole different meaning, which is a good thing, as I believe the Word has layers of meaning.

According to Strong’s in my Online Bible Program, there are FIVE words in Gen 1:1

1. beginning
  2. gods
  3. created
  4. heavens
  5. earth

But in the Greek Septuagint there are TEN words that can be translated as follows:
In beginning made the God the heavens and the earth