Trump to meet with Prosperity Gospel preachers

Post up on thoughts that are not related to the other forums in THEOLOGY.

Trump to meet with Prosperity Gospel preachers

Postby Holy-Fool-P-Zombie » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:49 am

Donald Trump to meet with Prosperity Gospel preachers. No more bad moon arising. No more Ron Paul messages. It looks like we are on the road to a solid political and spiritual American future :!: What do you think :?:

Anglo-Orthodox / Anglo-Catholic; Holy Fool Theologian; Satirist; Pragmatist; Homeopath; Inclusivist / Postmortem Opportunist / Conditionalist;
Contemplation (i.e. Mindfulness, Walking the Red Road, Yoga); Ayurveda; Chinese Medicine; Prosperity (AKA Joel Osteen) / Full Gospel
Holy-Fool-P-Zombie

Location: Near Chicago or hanging out with Holy Fools, P-Zombies, Guardian Angels and Devil's Advocates

Re: Trump to meet with Prosperity Gospel preachers

Postby DaveB » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:39 am

Here's what I think

https://youtu.be/s62MrU8mHx4
I really have lived in books. Books are friends. They are some of the friends that make you who you are.
stanley hauerwas
DaveB

Postby Holy-Fool-P-Zombie » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:04 am

After that meeting and the hopeful alliance, we can all sing this song:

And if the meeting isn't fruitful, we can all sing this song:

Anglo-Orthodox / Anglo-Catholic; Holy Fool Theologian; Satirist; Pragmatist; Homeopath; Inclusivist / Postmortem Opportunist / Conditionalist;
Contemplation (i.e. Mindfulness, Walking the Red Road, Yoga); Ayurveda; Chinese Medicine; Prosperity (AKA Joel Osteen) / Full Gospel
Holy-Fool-P-Zombie

Location: Near Chicago or hanging out with Holy Fools, P-Zombies, Guardian Angels and Devil's Advocates

Postby DaveB » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:15 am

Well it's all about JOBS, I think, and though not all Americans need one of these particular job, maybe Trump as Prez will make them widely and easily available:

https://youtu.be/eCuiN2JnjpE
I really have lived in books. Books are friends. They are some of the friends that make you who you are.
stanley hauerwas
DaveB

Return to General Theology