The Evangelical Universalist Forum

Renewing the Evangelical mind: an interview with Peter Enns

Wow, I feel truly exhausted after this one :slight_smile:
lotharlorraine.wordpress.com/201 … eter-enns/

I’d like to encourage a lively discussion on my blog about the issues raised there, so I’d be very grateful if some of you were to participate in the conversation.

I can create personal Wordpress accounts for you if it proves too cumbersome for you to comment otherwise.

We did touch about the problem of hell and exclusivism.

P.S: if there is still this one-post-a-week rule, I’ll (temporarily) suppress my last post on Calvinism.
I really want to maintain this one here in order to invite people to contribute unfold a dialog.

I am by no means dogmatic in any way, it is fair to say I’m an eternal seeker and wanderer.

Lovely greetings in Christ.

Hi Marc,

I’m really looking forward to this interview when I get home after work. That’s quite something to get an interview with Peter Enns :smiley:

There** is** still a one new thread per week rule, but “suppressing” a thread from earlier in the week defeats the purpose. I would suggest having perhaps, a running blog thread and **changing the title **with each new subject and then adding a post at the end of the thread about the new interview, post on your real blog etc.

Just listened to the interview, Marc. Really well done and I think Peter Enns has even risen in my opinion (which I hadn’t thought was possible.) :smiley: Good questions, Marc, and I think you really got him to discuss a variety of important subjects and he answered them well. Thanks for your work, Marc!

Marc,

Wow, you did a great job in enabling us to hear Peter succinctly give his take on many current questions. I’m grateful to you for providing us with the link to so many fascinating and helpful interviews.

Grace be with you,
Bob Wilson

Thanks Bob, it is really touching :slight_smile:

I find you’re a very insightful thinker too, and would feel honored if you were to comment on my blog.

Lovely greetings.