The Evangelical Universalist Forum

Armageddon

Since God is Love, is it correct to think that Armageddon is a “WAR” that will destroy all life on the planet? After careful prayer and bible searching Pearl and I have come up with an interesting look at what Armageddon is.
For those that want to chew on a very different and scriptural look at what Armageddon is, I have written this Article. I actually started in on blogspot in January 2013, but did not put it up until a while later.
I hope you enjoy it even if you don’t agree. :wink:
It would be good to read it through and look up the scriptures before forming a conclusion.

Armageddon…is it everything you thought it would be?
armageddon-obadiah.blogspot.com/

Agape, Obadiah

Hi Obadiah,

God describes things in spiritual language which relates to ‘a battle’. It is a battle, so the language God uses is not wrong. Sometimes God uses parables to explain how it is a battle, and sometimes God uses hyperbole to encourage us to be contentious in our battle. This language takes patience, love and spiritual insight in order unveil. The battle we are involved in is often between those who understand the language and those who misunderstand the language. This is also ironic.

I will have a read of your blog and get back to you.

Peace
S.

Ok Thanks. :slight_smile: I am off to sleep. Have two more long days of work.

Agape.Obadiah