The Evangelical Universalist Forum

Trinitarian poems

Greetings …

I cannot access this forum from my home...  

Thus I moved my Trinitarian poem from the original post …

When I can do it .. I will post it here ..

All the best … it has been a very exhilirating experience …

Jim

Greetings …

cool … happy … really happy …

when there has been too many personal disasters in the past …

it is truly amazing to find a Waterfall with sparkling fresh spring water … :slight_smile:

The water (of Life) was the clearest image (of the Father) in the world. The water (of Life) could see through hearts as if made of transluent glass. The water (of Life) flows down smoothly as from ( the Father) , having no problems with the huge drop (from the Father Incarnated the *same as me ) . The radiant dazzling sapphire descent was simply breath-taking to observe (via the Grand Dance of the Spirit in Unity with Particularity ) . Each drop of water (of Life) fell with its own clarity, touching first, transforming continously a myriad of those the *same as me upon the level & rocky surface below. The glistening transluent waterfall brought forth effulgent candescent hues of the rainbow (the Spirit ). The dancing hues within the rainbow (the Spirit) along with the effervescent mist ( of Life ) besprinkled all who is the *same as me reaching up towards the heavens (where the Father participates in this Grand Dance ) in order to raise *us to join in the Grand Dance in the midst of the perichoresis of Unity & Particularity . Never before have I seen anything as magnificent as this scene. The drop **downward was indescribable , ineffable, and inexpressible to those daring enough to open the eyes of their blood stained hearts . The onslaught of water (of Life )was like a roaring plangent cascade of inexhaustible joy, peace and grace engulfing all those who are the *same as me . Though, this image of the rainbow (the Spirit) as *witness to >> the water (of Life) as a living *witness to >> the Father could seem to be overwhelming sonorous, vibrant, full deep resonant music to your ears – the view is one of the most breathtaking ever Witnessed in the entire History of humankind.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Very beautiful (and very Chinese - like the Nestorian Stone - only better) :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: