The Evangelical Universalist Forum

bizzare testimonies

insightsofgod.com/downloads/ … _Kanco.pdf this is something really messed up ive found i mean what is just going on in these stories :question:

Wiggly

Old bean. What, precisely, do you wish to discover by posting these “bizarre stories”? Certainly nothing that throws any light on the truth or otherwise of UR.

What is going on in ‘these stories’ is that ‘religion’ attracts those whose mental state is at the very fringe of what ‘mainstream society’ might call ‘normal’. (For none of these terms are absolute or objective, obviously.) And by giving them the oxygen of publicity you are achieving precisely what they crave - recognition for their crackpot theories.

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it probably is a duck.

Cheers

Johnny

well its just that i kinda finda them by accident and as well ive even found people claimed that there is a demon called queen of the coast, one on a site called demonbusters and another booklet writer by this weirdo insightsofgod.com/downloads/rescued.pdf :unamused: I mean its so ludicrous that i find it hard who even makes this tuff

i mean just who writes this stuff…how could anyone believe this garbage :open_mouth: