The Evangelical Universalist Forum

Facts to be Considered by All Full Preterists

A number of reasons… Jesus prophesied it! He also, along with the apostles, gave warnings to heed his words so as to avoid this cataclysmic end that was coming.

Further… while the Temple stood ‘the law’ still stood over and against Israel and to an extent some in the early church, even though through the Cross the law was devoid of any redemptive value. That which came to symbolise the old covenant mode of existence needed removing and within a biblical generation, i.e., 40yrs, such occurred — again, as Jesus foretold…

Paul’s… “vessels of honour” and “vessels of dishonour” (Rom 9:21-22) equate to those who either in that day… perished (Jn 3:16,18, 36 et al) or were preserved (Mt 24:13 et al).

Nada, Dave? Are you slipping Spanish, into an English sentence? :laughing:

The trouble with languages, is that you need to spend time each day - to deepen and maintain them. For me, that means the popular Romance languages (French, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian) and Japanese. And I even attend groups once a week, devoted to Spanish and Japanese. Where we dialogue in those languages. Led by an SME (i.e. Subject Matter Expert(.

Now I just need to find someone, to teach me the Zombie language. So I can converse with them, during the tribulation and the Zombie Apocalypse. :laughing: .

And don’t forget to watch The Walking Dead tonight on AMC. :smiley:

This doesn’t seem to explain how God could punish & unleash His wrath on the Jews for their wickedness if, as you guys claim, He was at peace/reconciled to them and not holding their sins or wickedness against them. Is Pantelism’s God schizophrenic, or just confused?

As for destroying the temple, wasn’t God capable of doing so in numerous ways (e.g. fire from heaven) without sending the Romans to kill over a million Jews by starvation, the sword, crucifixion, being burned alive, etc, & taking many thousands more as slaves?

Rom.2:4 Or are you despising the riches of His kindness and forbearance and patience, being ignorant that the kindness of God is leading you to repentance? 5 Yet, in accord with your hardness and unrepentant heart you are hoarding for yourself indignation in the day of indignation and revelation of the just judgment of God, 6 Who will be paying each one in accord with his acts: 7 to those, indeed, who by endurance in good acts are seeking glory and honor and incorruption, life eonian 8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, 9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;…16 in the day when God will be judging the hidden things of humanity, according to my evangel, through Jesus Christ

And BTW, when was the “day” on which the above verses already occurred according to FP/Pantelism?

What’s keeping God’s wrath - from 71 A.D. to 2018 A.D. & beyond - from being unleashed on wicked monstrous humans, both the living and the dead?

Has God’s nature changed, or His attitude toward willful stubbornness? Do the principles of His word no longer apply, such as:

Lk.6:31 And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.

Gal.6:7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. Whatever a man sows, he will reap in return. 8 The one who sows to please his flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; but the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap aionion life.

1 Cor.6:9 Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who submit to or perform homosexual acts, 10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor verbal abusers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God

Those are excellent resources. Thank you. Here’s a few quotes from them:

Sin will always exist

in fact sin was the most important problem humanity had faced, problem solved through the sacrifice of Christ and the destruction of the Jewish Temple in A.D. 70.

So is this present world the New Heavens and New Earth spoken of in the book of Revelation?
Answer: Yes, that seems to be the case.

God created evil.

Do you believe that all the graves of saints are already empty?
ANSWER: Yes.

QUESTION 8: Doesn’t Romans eleven teach that Yahweh still has a definite plan for Israel, whom He loves with an irrevocable love?
ANSWER: “All Israel” (Rom. 11:26) was saved in A. D. 70.

QUESTION 21: Is hell, according to the full preterist, a place of only spiritual torment for the non-believer, or is there a physical and bodily torment involved as well?
Luke 16:23 explicitly speaks of a physically dead man “in torments in hell (Hades).” It has been disturbing to see annihilationists brazenly claim that the story takes place in a make-believe setting, that its portrayal of a physically dead man in torments has absolutely no basis in reality whatsoever and that Jesus was actually using pagan mythology as the backdrop for His teaching. The annihilationists annihilate the facts of the story of Lazarus and the rich man in order to justify their denial of the Scriptural teaching that God eternally punishes the unredeemed.

Luke 12:5 likewise teaches that after the death of the unredeemed, God casts them “into Gehenna,” the eternally burning fire of God wrath:

“But I will warn you whom to fear: Fear the One who after He has killed has authority to cast into hell; yes, I tell you, fear Him!” (Lk. 12:5)

May we all listen to Jesus in Luke 12:5, and not to the annihilationists’ sugarcoating of God’s Eternal Judgment!

Now, having established that people physically and bodily taste “the judgment of hell (Gehenna / Hades)” on Earth, and having shown that the annihilationists shut their eyes to the “afterlife” reality of hell, here is a direct answer to your question about what preterists believe about the nature of eternal punishment after death:

Since all preterists deny that the Resurrection of the dead (Acts 24:15) was fleshly / biological, all preterists necessarily believe that the eternal punishment of the dead is a spiritual torment.

I noticed in your question that you asked if preterists believe that Hell is “only” spiritual. I gather from that wording that you may think that a “spiritual” torment is by definition less severe than a “physical” torment. If that is what you were suggesting, remember that Satan, who is a spirit, is said to be in the Lake of Fire, being “tormented day and night forever and ever” (Rev. 20:10). We should not suppose that his “spiritual” torment is less severe than any “physical” torment.

QUESTION 81: God tells us in Isa. 65:20 that there will come a time when there will be no more infant deaths, a time when a hundred years old will be considered young. Obviously, Isaiah was talking about a time in our future (the Millennium) when people will have longer life spans than we have now. As a preterist, how do you get around the plain and obvious teaching of Isa. 65:20?

QUESTION 82: When was Matt. 23:39 fulfilled?

ANSWER:
“For I say unto you [Jerusalem, the scribes, the Pharisees], You shall not see Me henceforth, till you shall say, ‘Blessed is He Who comes in the name of the Lord.’” (Matt. 23:39; Lk. 21:35)

QUESTION 86: Assuming that the Parable of the Sheep and the Goats was fulfilled in A.D. 70, my question is how was it fulfilled? Was it fulfilled symbolically on Earth, or was it fulfilled in Heaven?

ANSWER: The prophecy of Matt. 25:31-46 was fulfilled in Heaven. It was a prophecy (not a “parable”) of the Judgment of the dead of Christ’s generation.

Sequence of events:

1. First the Coming of the Son of Man in A.D. 70 (Matt. 25:31)
  2. Then the gathering of the sheep and the goats (Matt. 25:32)
  3. Then the separation of the sheep and the goats (Matt. 25:32)
  4. Then the casting out of the wicked into the eternal fire (Matt. 25:41,46)…
    The prophecy of the Sheep and the Goats is a reiteration of the prophetic teaching of the parable of the Wedding Banquet. In both passages, the gathering and judgment of the righteous and the wicked (the sheep and the goats) take place after the destruction of Jerusalem. Both passages were fulfilled after God’s eschatological judgment on Earth was finished in A.D. 70, (Lk. 12:59) which means that both passages were fulfilled in Heaven, which means that the post-Parousia Judgment was the Judgment of the dead. As Rev. 11:18 says:
    “And the nations were enraged, and Your wrath came, and the time came for the dead to be judged…’”

QUESTION 95: Jesus said that “not one stone” of Jerusalem or of the temple would be left upon another. (Matt. 24:2; Mk. 13:2; Lk. 19:44; 21:6) But even preterists know that the Wailing Wall still stands in Jerusalem to this very day. So it goes without saying that Matthew 24 was NOT fulfilled in A.D. 70, and that Matthew 24 remains unfulfilled as long as the Wailing Wall stands intact, stones and all. Okay, how are you going to spiritualize this one away?

Why not?

I’m not confused, no. But consider the fact, theoretically, that there was a race within humanity that was unloving, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, without love of good, traitorous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God.

Suppose it was God who ascribed those negative qualities to that race - we’ll call it the human race - would it necessarily follow that He is anti-human? NO. He loves his enemies even.

You can figure out the rest.

The Online Bible Lexicon gives definitions of each of the words:

γενος (γενει, ΓΕΝΕΙ is but one form of this word)

1. kindred
    1a) offspring
    1b) family
    1c) stock, tribe, nation
    1c1) i.e. nationality or descent from a particular people
    1d) the aggregate of many individuals of the same nature, kind, sort

γενεα (ΓΕΝΕΑ)

1. fathered, birth, nativity
  2. that which has been begotten, men of the same stock, a family
    2a) the several ranks of natural descent, the successive members of a genealogy
    2b) metaph. a group of men very like each other in endowments, pursuits, character
    2b1) esp. in a bad sense, a perverse nation
  3. the whole multitude of men living at the same time
  4. an age (i.e. the time ordinarily occupied by each successive generation), a space of 30-33 years

Not much difference between the definitions of γενος and definitions 1), 2), 2a), 2b, and 2b1) of γενεα

1967?

When Israel regained control of Jerusalem plus two years before the NY Mets won the World Series and the NY Jets won the Super Bowl.

Both the Mets and Jets beat Baltimore just as the bible prophesied :laughing:

Any confusion is simply yours. The OT is replete with prophetic warnings to Israel that IF they continued to ignore Yahweh’s call to covenant faithfulness they would wrangle with His wrath… and lose. The clearest example of this was their exile (covenant death) to Babylon. They had to learn through their chastisement the beneficial nature of His mercy which ultimately led to their restoration to the Land — whereas with that “ungrateful generation” all bar a few dropped in the desert EVEN THOUGH they were in fact REDEEMED out of Egypt.

Again… though having been in a state of rebellion Yahweh’s call was… “return to Me” i.e., repentance, as per…

Not only that but the biblical pattern is there for all to see… ALL Israel, the good, the bad, the ugly, were FULLY redeemed out of bondage, in toto… lock stock and two smokin’ barrels. AND YET ONLY the faithful actually went on to grasp LIFE to the fullness in the Land of blessing. This in pantelistic terms is the difference between “redemption/reconciliation” and that of “salvation”.

IOW… in the bigger picture — “salvation” is the grasping of the fuller benefits of an ALREADY established reconciliation.

So God’s wrath upon wicked Israel c. 66-70 A.D. was to “chastise” them so they would learn the “beneficial nature of His mercy”? That’s why He sent the Romans to kill over a million Jews by starvation, the sword, crucifixion, being burned alive, etc? Then what happened to them after they died, such as the mother who killed her child, roasted & ate him? Instant heaven for her as soon as she croaked?

Rom.2:4 Or are you despising the riches of His kindness and forbearance and patience, being ignorant that the kindness of God is leading you to repentance? 5 Yet, in accord with your hardness and unrepentant heart you are hoarding for yourself indignation in the day of indignation and revelation of the just judgment of God, 6 Who will be paying each one in accord with his acts: 7 to those, indeed, who by endurance in good acts are seeking glory and honor and incorruption, life eonian 8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, 9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;…16 in the day when God will be judging the hidden things of humanity, according to my evangel, through Jesus Christ

And BTW, when was the “day” on which the above verses already occurred according to FP/Pantelism?

What’s keeping God’s wrath - from 71 A.D. to 2018 A.D. & beyond - from being unleashed on wicked monstrous humans, both the living and the dead?

Has God’s nature changed, or His attitude toward willful stubbornness? Do the principles of His word no longer apply, such as:

Lk.6:31 And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.

Gal.6:7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. Whatever a man sows, he will reap in return. 8 The one who sows to please his flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; but the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap aionion life.

1 Cor.6:9 Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who submit to or perform homosexual acts, 10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor verbal abusers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God

It seems that Romans 5:10 says that those who have been reconciled “shall be saved by His life”.

Therefore could it be argued that if the world has been reconciled to God (cf. 2 Cor.5:19; Rom.11:15; 5:9-11), then likewise the world also “shall be saved by His life”?

2 Cor. 5:19 namely, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and He has committed to us the word of reconciliation.

Rom.11:15 For if their rejection brought reconciliation to the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead?

We might also ponder - if God is not holding the sins of - anyone - against them (see 2 Cor.5:19 below), how can He ever send anyone to endless oblivion or torments?

2 Cor. 5:19 namely, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and He has committed to us the word of reconciliation.

Here’s a discussion i’m in with some Calvinists & other Christians re such:

christianforums.com/threads … d.8054877/

If you want to make a case that all are (in some sense) already saved, you might want to consider 1 Timothy 4:10:

That is why we labor and strive, because we have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all people, and especially of those who believe.

Martin Zender cites the verse as evidence that all are already saved, in a sense, but - he says - they just don’t realize it yet. He has a video on youtube (titled “The Special Salvation of Believers”) about this, & online written materials that touch on the subject as well, as revealed by a google search of “martin zender 1 tim 4 all saved”. I’m not sure if that is the position of Concordant Publishing as well, but Zender seems to follow most if not all of their teachings @ concordant.org/

You keep up this you said I said stuff. To get past this, in other words have a dialog that is fruitful and we can learn, is that we need to understand and willing to accept each others position. I accept your position is as you say it is. My position is as I believe it to be. But where I understand your position and have actually held said form, you continue to want to argue your view as the only viable reading of the text. In another thread there is kind of the same thing happening, but both Cindy and Dave at least looked at it and said (paraphrasing) if that’s the way it is, I’d rather be gone.

You and I could argue the meaning of 'saved and 'reconciled, but as someone who is seemingly hostile to the whole Pantelist idea, it would be a fruitless gesture.

Perhaps you are clueless as to the fact i’ve been engaging your position & will continue to do so.

Whether or not you wish to interact with how i have engaged it is up to you.

From this comment i’d suggest that you are content with continuing to stick your head in the sand & living in your Pantelism UU (two heresies for the price of one) fairy tale fantasy world.

Clearly your position is not up to a serious debate, just like davo chickened out from the challenge with TomL. Is a cowardly belief such as that really worth having or anything?

You are a funny guy. Here is a quote for you.

(This Origen seems to apply to you.) :wink: Dale Carnegie

If you know the story of Israel’s past… a whole generation perished, that is, suffered the temporal consequence of their temporal misdeeds YET were FULLY redeemed nonetheless. You’ll notice I used the word “temporal” and NOT “temporary” — the consequences suffered were dire BUT relative to THIS LIFE. Thus actions have consequences and especially so for those who were Yahweh’s chosen representatives to the world — hence the national crisis of AD66-70 that Jesus, Paul and Co. all gave warning to. To whom much was given much was expected and in consequence, required (Mt 21:43; 1Pet 2:8).

All that was pertinent and key to the old covenant world, i.e., the Law, the Temple, the City, the Priesthood, the Service, the Sacrifices… ALL in finality came to naught in the conflagration of those days — this was as I have said elsewhere, none other than Jesus’ “gehenna” aka John’s “lake of fire” Israel’s “second death”. Israel the people were redeemed, and yet those who chose to ignore Jesus’ prophetic warnings clinging instead to that which… “is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away” (Heb 8:13) would pay dearly with their lives. Those responding in faith however avoided this doom and were duly “saved” (Mt 24:13).

Just because a near whole generation perished does NOT mean they weren’t redeemed — they were! Again, consider these texts from Israel’s past story…

So, with regards to Israel when it came to remedial justice under the old covenant we find the following…

So it was… there were times of punishment involving the outworking of temporal consequences for temporal actions, i.e., their misdeeds had real time consequences in this life where Israel’s temporal pain was the fruit of their trespass; thus their judgment. Again…

These last two verses above show that the TRUE nature, goal and resolve of divine reconciliatory justice… always RESTORATIVE and NOT some indiscriminate carte blanche for-the-sake-of-it wrath. God’s “justice” was met fully in Christ at Calvary, met fully in LOVE once for all. That many perished or were carried off into exile (yet again) was the net effect of rejecting their Prophet and Messiah who DID forewarn these things, giving them ample opportunity to turn and be saved; as always there was a choice involved. Their demise in no way lessened the reality and efficaciousness of Christ’s bearing of Israel’s sin… He did that for ALL and those that grasped it benefited in this life accordingly.

Yet another example of the self-righteousness mindset so prevalent in evangelical thought… “his sin was worse than mine therefore I deserve to get into heaven before him!” — pathetic.

If good deeds gain no entrance to heaven then neither do bad deeds exclude from heaven!
As I’ve stated previously… pantelism does not dismiss the potential for redress beyond the grave, BUT there just ISN’T any textual evidence declaring such in terms of the claims of purgatorial universalism aka PU… poo :laughing:

The Romans and the Jews were getting along quite well for many years, according to Josephus. But when the Zealots, in a big way, began to engage in guerrilla warfare against the Romans, the Romans began to take some serious actions in order to control the Jews.

What evidence do you have that it was GOD who “sent the Romans to kill over a million Jews by starvation, the sword, crucifixion, being burned alive, etc.”? Do you think such an act by God is consistent with His character?—the God whose ESSENCE is LOVE (1 John 4:8,16). Is it consistent with Jesus’ teaching about His Father?—that God is KIND to both ungrateful and evil people? (Luke 6:35). Is it consistent with Paul’s teaching about God?—that God’s KINDNESS is meant to lead us to repentance? (Romans 2:4).

The answer is directly above you in those texts already given.

Yet there are those who were entering the kingdom of God before others. And, according to Jesus, for good reason:

Mt.21:31b Jesus said to them, “Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and prostitutes are entering the kingdom of God before you."
32 For John came to you in a righteous way and you did not believe him, but the tax collectors and prostitutes did. And even after you saw this, you did not repent and believe him.

Nobody deserves “to go to heaven” or be saved…ever. It’s a merciful gift of God to those who receive it. As for those who willfully and stubbornly continuously reject it till death, there is no UU instant (Calvinistic forced like a robot) heaven waiting for them at the moment after death, no matter how many children they raped & killed in their last days before croaking.

Also clearly some sins are worse than others:

Mk.3:28 Truly I tell you, the sons of men will be pardoned all sins and blasphemies, as many as they utter. 29 But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will not be pardoned eis ton aiona; he is guilty of aioniou sin.”

And to be “punished” isn’t to be sent instantly to an endless heaven:

Heb.10:28 Anyone who rejected the Law of Moses died without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. 29 How much more severely do you think one deserves to be punished who has trampled on the Son of God, profaned the blood of the covenant that sanctified him, and insulted the Spirit of grace?

Do people always instantly reap what they sow in this life:

No, that will require the afterlife, as is evident also by other passages of the Scriptures, e.g.:

1 Tim.4:8 For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.

1 Cor.6:9 Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who submit to or perform homosexual acts, 10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor verbal abusers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

Mt.7:21 Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness.’

Dan.12:2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to eonian life, others to shame and eonian contempt.

Isa.45:23 "I have sworn by Myself, The word has gone forth from My mouth in righteousness And will not turn back, That to Me every knee will bow, every tongue will swear allegiance. 24 "They will say of Me, ‘Only in the LORD are righteousness and strength.’ Men will come to Him, And all who were angry at Him will be put to shame.

To only one of the two sinners dying on crosses with Him does Scripture tell us Jesus said, “Verily I say unto thee today shalt thou be with me in paradise.” (Lk.23:43). That was not the one who blasphemed Him, but the repentant one.

To the Pharisees Jesus warned, “I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins.” (Jn.8:24). What would be the point of such a warning if Jesus thought death meant instant heaven for them? The Pharisees believed in an after life of purgatory and or punishment, not UU, for those who die in their sins.

Ultra Universalism Refuted:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=7508

All this says is… there was order to certain ones “entering” but says NOTHING at all about PU here — FAIL!

Everybody receives it BECAUSE it’s gift — another PU FAIL!

That was a generational sin pertinent to the NT age… fortunately where human sin increased Divine grace increased all the MORE. NOTHING at all about PU here — FAIL!

Can you even read??… there is NOTHING in these verses about an “endless heaven”. NOTHING at all about PU here either — FAIL!

Again… actions and consequences pertinent to THIS LIFE be they ruin or fullness of life. Certainly NOTHING at all about PU here — FAIL!

μέλλω = “life about to come” is in the present participle tense — such LIFE was breaking in even then and had the promise of rewards. BUT NOTHING at all about PU here — FAIL!

So here Paul is instructing “brethren” on what hinders their move into the REIGN (kingdom) of God, and yet there is NOTHING at all about PU here — FAIL!

Many were called but few were chosen… so none of these self-appointed experts were going to cut it. BUT one has to ask… chosen for what? Answer… chosen to enter the service and REIGN (kingdom) of God in Christ. YET again not a skerrick about PU here — FAIL!

This was a prophecy about Israel… many rose and enjoyed rewards in the Parousia while other suffered loss of rewards and shame BUT there is NO trace of PU here — FAIL!

You are desperate indeed… NOT an ounce purgatory mentioned here either — another PU lie and FAIL!

No doubt the more short-sighted thief repented when he stepped through death’s door, finding himself before his Maker and doing EXACTLY what Isa 45:23 ACTUALLY says above… bowing the knee in contrition (shame). Sorry Origen but your lame attempts to read PURGATORIAL judgement into these texts is beyond lame… no foundation of standing at all. Yet another EPIC PU FAIL!

Fortunately Jesus wasn’t limited to your myopic understanding. IF you were a smart person and someone was pointing out a certain course of action would likely end your life, IF you were smart, you would listen and duly live. Jesus was pointing this out to the Pharisees… blindly however they chose their own doctrine (belief) and duly died, when they could have lived. Sorry… NO mention AT ALL of PU here… yet another your many FAILS!

I assume - for everyone’s benefit - that PU stands for Purgatorial Universalism and NOT the “pleasant” odor, emulating from a skunk? :laughing:

Now, please correct me - if I am wrong.

But aren’t there full preterists existing today, that believe in an eternal hell?
But aren’t there full preterists existing today, that believe in annihilation?

I can probably find cases on the web, that fit the above two categories.

For example, in http://www.city-data.com/forum/christianity/364115-preterists-what-does-future-hold.html

or http://www.rethinkinghell.com/2012/07/consistency-in-preterism-annihilation-and-revelation-2010/, for the annihilation and full preterism perspective.

And if that’s the case, can’t one ALSO believe in full preterism and that hell is temporary?

In fact, Anglican New Testament scholar - N.T. Wright…is a partial preterist and proponent, of the P-Zombie version of hell at https://youtu.be/vggzqXzEvZ0. If he became a full preterist and he is right about hell…Couldn’t this trigger the Zombie Apocalypse?

Now back to the PU abbreviation. Otherwise, if there are any zombies present here…who will take part in the tribulation and the Zombie Apocalypse…They might become offended, by the PU reference. :laughing: