The Evangelical Universalist Forum

Fundamentalism and the threat of the New Atheism

I have just written a post defining some words and exposing a serious menace for liberty in the Western world:

lotharlorraine.wordpress.com/201 … entalists/ ]
I am sure this could interest each one of you.

I now know there is a section of the forum for such links towards a blog but I could not find it and apologize for this.

Lovely greetings from England.

Sounds interesting, Lotharson. :slight_smile: I think it must have been I who confused you on this, though I didn’t mean to. :blush:

Sorry about that – I guess I didn’t explain very well. There isn’t a specific section for blogs. What some of our bloggers do is to start a topic (as you have just done) in whichever section is most often appropriate for their blogs (maybe “Chat About Anything” or “General Theology” unless you have a very consistent focus), and then post each new blog post to their new topic.

As an example, suppose you decide to call your topic “lotharlorraine,” since that’s the name of your blog. You might choose as your first entry “The Naked Calvinist,” and your second, “On the difference between atheists, antitheists, Evangelicals and fundamentalists,” and so on. That way all your links are easily accessible in your own topic (which bumps to the top each time you (or anyone else) make a new entry. Of course you’re welcome to keep posting this way if that works better for you, but I think your posts are likely to get lost more-so than they would if you keep them under your own dedicated topic.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Cindy

Or if like me you only post about a new blog entry on rare occasions, you can just create a thread for it (like here) under an appropriate category (like here for this topic). :slight_smile:

Cindy’s suggestion is better if you’re planning to post a lot of links to blog entries, in which case titling the thread as your blog will make it easier for people to keep track of new entries or even to subscribe for alerts on new posts! (You might be able to retitle your first post with the new blog entry, too, and add a link in the first post down to the new entry later in your thread; but I don’t recall how long a member’s editing permissions last after creating a thread, so perhaps test that in an older thread you made first.)

Okay the next time I do that I will try to use my brain in order to heed your instructions :wink: