The Evangelical Universalist Forum

Universalism challenged by spotty Awana credentials

babylonbee.com/news/man-denied-entrance-heaven-due-spotty-awana-credentials/

A friend who believes in universalism sent me this link above. I hope it is a lesson to all of us! :smiley:

Well, Iā€™m definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed, so someone will have to explain the lesson I am suppose to learn from this story :blush:

Itā€™s simple, really. Itā€™s the same thing that the publication - The Onion - is known for.

If you type Babylon Bee into Google, the first entry says:

Iā€™ll bet you Eusebius thought he could pull a fast one on me :exclamation: :laughing:

And hereā€™s an event called Physics Slam V - Fermilab - Batavia. Is this real or satire :question: :laughing:

So as not to start a scuffle here, who is supposed to think outside the box?
A) Myself
B) Eusebious
C) All the above
:question:

Actually, all of the above, Chad, if you **include **the Holy Fool theologian and P-Zombie philosopher. Just donā€™t go around, wearing a box over your head. Only Holy Fools are supposed to do that. :exclamation: :laughing:

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4DEsenhUHFq1qoLiFXvB2BdK_4gojtdSHOELWqtJfOUNXy6yN

Just a word of advise. Donā€™t try to take cartoon artwork, posted by a Holy Fool theologian and P-Zombie philosopher, as either relevant or serious. :exclamation: :laughing:

Now a Full Preterist might try to relate this one to them - for example. :exclamation: :laughing:

To all, it was a joke. Sorry if some didnā€™t get it.

I am smiling :exclamation: :smiley: