The Evangelical Universalist Forum

Peter Hiett's newest video- Journey to the Magic Kingdom

This was premiered at The Sanctuary in Denver a few hours ago. It introduces another important element of Peter Hiett’s teachng which is featured in his new book, The History of Time and the Genesis of You, which is available on Amazon now.

I love it! Thanks for sharing.

I am wondering if anybody here is familiar with the “living in the 6th day” theology that’s presented in the video. I have never seen it apart from Peter Hiett, but I’m certainly no theologian. He has been preaching it consistently since I’ve been at his church, but I haven’t gotten around to asking him where it comes from. As anybody seen that anywhere else?

I’ve never before heard of that perspective of Gen.1.

Excellent video. Really enjoyed that. Also, this idea of living in the 6th day seems familiar, but i can’t recall where i may’ve heard it. Might like to explore it in a bit more detail some time.

Beautiful video, made me tear up in a couple places. Yeah I don’t know about the day/time theology described in this, but the salvation message is very touching to me.

This video gave me something to think about. I don’t know how new the idea of the sixth day being current has been considered? Anyway
It’s new to me but does seem to have some merit to it. I think the notion fits well with UR. I thought that the connection to relativity (theory of) was very interesting too.