The Evangelical Universalist Forum

Requesting Critical Reviews of WWW.DGJC.ORG/OPTIMISM

I am new to the discussion forum.
I am seeking critical reviews of DGJC.ORG/OPTIMISM.
You can post comments here, on my website, or email me at jeff@dgjc.org.
I am still revising my work and would welcome your input.
Thanks and God bless!

Bumping the topic, since his book is going to paper print soon!

Thanks Jason.

This link will load the entire volume into your e-reader dgjc.org/print/book/export/html/204. If you read the entire thing do not neglect the Aftermath section of Q&A at the end. God bless.

A number of very helpful comments received thus far. Thank you kindly. I have decided to publish the print version on Amazon through Createspace. My plan is that the web version of the book is the primary distribution and the print version is available as needed for those that prefer a hard copy book. Again the cement is still wet so any further comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and God bless,

Jeff

Last call for comments at dgjc.org/optimism before paper publishing. Thanks for all the comments thus far.

Oh also I am looking for someone to write a forward to my work or even a few people to write a thoughtful quote after having read my propositions. I’m probably going about the recruitment all wrong. Unfortunately work schedule and limited like-minded fellowship has thwarted the development of relationships. Anyway if anyone has read my work and is interested in getting their name in the front, please message me privately from www.dgjc.org/contact.

Thanks

As I crawl to the finish line in publishing my first book I am reminded of Winston Churchill who said…

“Writing a book is an adventure. To begin with it is a toy and an amusement. Then it becomes a mistress, then it becomes a master, then it becomes a tyrant. The last phase is that just as you are about to be reconciled to your servitude, you kill the monster and fling him to the public.”

The Optimism Out of Control book is now completed.
The book is still available at dgjc.org/optimism.
A PDF version is now also available at dgjc.org/pdf.
A print version should be available shortly through Amazon Createspace channels.

Thanks for your support,

Jeff

Optimism Out of Control is now available on Amazon at amazon.com/gp/product/151523990X.

Again I would still appreciate further critical review.
Publishing on Createspace allows me to make changes to the manuscript quite easily.