The Evangelical Universalist Forum

Downside Up New VIdeo Series Peter Hiett

Downside Up: New VIdeo Series Featuring Peter Hiett can be seen here downsideup.com/ Looks like it will be a great series. They only have the Intro and Episode 7 The Flaming Toilet of Death.

Makes me wish that I lived in Denver CO. I would make The Sanctuary my home church for sure. :sunglasses:

THAT was SO great! Thanks!

Yeah dude, that Flaming Toilet Of Death video was awesome! Funny and profound at the same time.
It reminded me of Rob Bell’s NOOMA videos. :slight_smile: Thanks for sharing, and let us know if anything else gets posted. :slight_smile:

Blessings to you :slight_smile:

I just noticed that there is a second part to that intro called Restless.

Thought I’d mention that it looks like Peter Hiett wrote a couple of books, which both look interesting, found them on Amazon.

Eternity Now! Encountering The Jesus Of Revelation

amazon.com/Eternity-Now-Enco … roduct_top

Dance Lessons For Zombies: How Jesus Delivers Zoned-Out Followers From Their Worried, Joyless Lives

amazon.com/Dance-Lessons-Zom … pd_sim_b_1

They both look good, I may want to give them a look sometime.

And Peter Hiett is recommended by Philip Yancey, and Yancey is one of my favorite authors, so that’s a good reference if you ask me. :wink:

And I ran across this on Philip MacDonald’s site:

godslovewins.com/blog/peter-hiett/

Wow, this is brilliant!

Nice find … Just shared on fb! :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing!

I LOVE the Downside Up series. If you haven’t seen Cutting Room Floor yet, watch it. It’s brilliant.

The creators of that video series have a Kickstarter campaign right now. Please click here to support them. I have no affiliation with them; I just want them to succeed because they bring messages of such amazing hope.

I replied to this topic last night. Was my post deleted?

No, we have an automod system set up so that all new members have to be manually approved for their first few posts.

Unfortunately, while it works great in helping us keep out spambots (and live spammers), a few of the ad/mods got in the habit of being the ones to check every day; and for one or another reason we few have all been absent or rarely on forum for the past few weeks.

So now that I’m well enough to post a little (though with a recently injured finger, so not a lot), I went to check the posts pending approval and found a number from new members who didn’t get approved because Cindy and I and Alex have been out.

Sorry about that. Not your fault at all, totally an ad/mod failure.