The Evangelical Universalist Forum

How To Live Under An Unqualified President by John Piper

Or if I ask this question…on a scale of 1 to 100, how liberal is CNN and MSMBC…Would all pick the same number…or come close, to a common number? Can we predict that everyone would pick around 75, with the low 70 and the high 80?

Well “the left” likes the group think method where everyone thinks the same as they do or else you must be racist,homophobic,misogynist or Islamophobic or worse yet, a privileged white male!
Fortunately here we don’t have group think method and we still have free speech and free thought so on a scale from 1 - 100 i would give MSNBC a 95 liberal rating and CNN a 90.
I would not expect others to have my opinion and why should they? Also it depends on how much and how critically they watch these stations.

I know that I have never seen the mainstream media attack someone like they attack Trump. This is sui generis.

First of all, I had to look up* sui generis *… But I am in agreement, though we have to understand that the opposition is working real hard to deface the American way. Mr Trump, with all of his (supposed) faults, is implementing incredibly cohesive edicts… :laughing:

More work done in ten days than many thought possible. :open_mouth:

Here’s an experiment, I can bet any amount of Play virtual dollars on. Suppose I open up a two question survey, on something like Survey Monkey.

And I posted the survey here, on my Twitter account, etc.

Here are the questions:

How liberal is MSMBC, on a scale of 0 - 7, with 7 being the most liberal?
How liberal is CNN, on a scale of 0 - 7, with 7 being the most liberal?
How conservative is MSMBC, on a scale of 0 - 7, with 7 being the most conservative ?
How conservative is CNN, on a scale of 0 - 7, with 7 being the most conservative ?

And here are the choices - for each question:

And I would bet 2 thing, if we got at least 1000 unique entries (I believe Survey Monkey, would count a unique entry - as a unique IP address),:

[list]There would be at least one answer - for each numerical category
And you couldn’t predict, what the highest number of entries are - for a given numeral answer (i.e. 3 has the most entries for MSNBC and 4 for CNN).[/list:u]

Any takers :question: :wink:

And I’m as confident of this proposal, as I am of this one. If one doesn’t take my free advice on The idea that we all deserve hell…regarding how to sell a book…The sales would be well under 100, for a year (especially if they priced them the same, as big name sellers). Unless they are a recognized name or have a savvy marketing team or knowledge.

It’s counter intuitive, folks. But it works. You need to give away info, before you gain. It’s common knowledge in content marketing.

Before I go off to La La Land, here’s a good phone app - for you Trump fans out there:

You can now create your own Trump Executive Order memes on your phone

And if you are ready for retirement and know Spanish, this article from AARP - might prove useful:

Top Spots to Retire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj4nJ1YEAp4

Yes, true and I think a US war with China will be a very different affair, God save us from that one.

Bowling Green massacre” = “Alternative Facts” = “Fake News” = “Honest mistakes abound” = STUPIDITY ABOUNDS! :laughing:

I would have to say that you are correct. But I would also have to say that your use of italics denote a fervor about your country and denotes a obvious and understandable reaction to Mr. Trumps phone call to your head of state.

I can not know what that is about, but I think that your and all of our dialogue on this forum will maybe transcend political rhetoric and maybe help a few of us learn about each other. :slight_smile:

[size=150]Well I’ll take that… :laughing:[/size]

Thanks… :laughing:

You are special.

Just out of curiosity—Maintenance Man, have you EVER disagreed with Davo?

Ah well, at least I get a response from Chad, but just out of curiosity, what about from you Don… HERE and HERE :question:

“Yet once more will I shake the heavens and the earth, until only that which cannot be shaken remains.”

There is no answer in either party, they are mutually, in the majority, parties sold in bondage to their patrons, those who operate as predators and hidden kings in the earth.

“Come here, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot who sits on many waters, with whom the kings of the earth committed acts of immorality, and those who dwell on the earth were made drunk with the wine of her immorality.”

You know…at first, I was against president Trump. But we are not at war, with China or Russia…I don’t see my name, in the obituaries…The country is not destroyed…Etc…So let things play out.

Sure, folks might challenge things. And they will change them.

Like the states, challenging the travel ban

or

Lobbyist groups…like the AMA or AARP…objecting to the current, Republican health care overall. And I agree. The AARP objects to the “age” clause, causing high prices…for the 50 - 64 age group. I agree…scratch that provision…And I would probably agree, with the AMA objections. But the GOP can fix it and adjust it - if they are smart.

In the meantime, I have more important things to do. Like seeing what the bad rulers and Zombies are up to…in tonight’s AMC Walking Dead episode. :laughing:

Those zombies aint exactly holy fools :wink:

Now that would be something to see. A Holy Fool, who is now a Zombie. :laughing:

Recently, Sean Spicer, Whitehouse spokesmen has explained away Trump’s false statement that Obama wiretapped his NY skyscraper. Spicer said, “The President used the word “wiretap” to mean broadly surveillance and other activities.” Spicer also suggested that Trump wasn’t accusing Obama specifically, but instead was referring to the actions of the Obama administration.

Recently, Sean Spicer, Whitehouse spokesmen has explained away Trump’s false statement that Obama wiretapped his NY skyscraper. Spicer said, “The President used the word “wiretap” to mean broadly surveillance and other activities.” Spicer also suggested that Trump wasn’t accusing Obama specifically, but instead was referring to the actions of the Obama administration.

Paidion did you really think Trump meant Obama himself wiretapped Trump Tower? And yes i would use the words “wiretap” and “surveillance” as identical. Wiretapping is pretty much an outdated word now with the hi-tech technology around now. General Flynn was "wiretapped’ talking to the Russian ambassador while Flynn was in Trump Tower so maybe they were surveilling the Russian Ambassador, maybe Flynn, maybe Trump Tower, maybe everyone? Do you know?

Yes, he may have meant Obama’s administration… But he still meant wiretapping. Why do you think the U.S. Justice Department is trying to find evidence that the Obama administration wiretapped Trump’s phones at the Trump Tower? If they don’t take Trump’s statement literally, it seems a fruitless effort.

cbc.ca/news/world/deadline-trump-tower-surveillance-1.4022204

NPR is not the best source. Plus - they have not passed any bill yet. We have to see it to pass it, unlike ACA.

Here’s an interesting article, in today’s Christian Patheos site.:

Was the Apostle Paul the Biblical Equivalent of the Most Loyal Trump Supporter?